New lives

Nicolai and Nicos Dimitri Winters were born within two hours of the arrival of the Doctor.
The birthing was tideous to both the mother and her company as it was painful seeing as both children were fighting to be the first born. Nicos won the battle with his head being first in line by a few inches.

Nathaniel had never been more aggrieved yet excited and humbled at the sane time.
Seeing his now beloved Anna in so much pain tore at all the tender tendons she had plucked in his cold heart yet the moment the twins were born and he saw her hold them he almost fell from his emotions.
They were the tiniest creatures he had seen ,so pink and flushed with a crazy head full of curly hairs that were too dark to tell apart.His wife cooed at them and lifted her head to beckon him closer ,as she held one child on each arm ,a genuine smile filled his face after hours of frustrating anguish.

A closer inspection at the small bundles covered in thick white shawls revealed small button noses that reminded him of Arabella and as he held Nicolai in his hand, she wrinkled her nose then sighed as he tugged her closer. The entire room of watching eyes burst into laughter. She would be one he would fret over he realized and already he could tell she would fight her own battles and handle no nonsense.
When Nicos was placed in his arm , he lay quietly before promptly falling asleep . He would be calm and collected it seemed ,unfazzed by his sister's fretting .

These were his children ,thought Hahn and his vision suddenly blurred. Lifting his gaze to his wife ,he saw her watching him keenly. She lay on an array of soft looking fluffy pillows, the sheets had been changed nd she had been bathed. Her hair was a bit wet from either her bath or sweat he knew not but it curled in that soft tangle disappearing behind her back and glistering in the small sunlight coming in from the wide open windows.Her eyes were filled with exhaustion, though a glint lit the mossy green and brought it to life. With a wide smile upon her slightly pale lips, she patted the small space next to her inviting him to join her.

Hahn needed no further encouragement he promptly took his place by her  suppressing a need of falling on his knees and being grateful. He instead settled for setting the children on the small cribs that had been brought from the nursery and placed next to his bed, before taking a seat next to his wife. 

He reached out and cupped her cheek in his hand, relishing the brief moment she could not help but lean into his touch and locked their eyes together. For this moment he brought down the veil he had worn of indifference and let the emotions he felt at that moment for his wife show. She gazed into his eyes for a slow moment,seemingly searching for something.Her eyes softened and she leaned a little more into him and without realizing who started it he found his heart was beating in the way he knew it did when he held his wife in his arms. She kissed him softly, slowly and with feeling. Her hands moved to the back of his neck to tag the small hairs there but still refusing to let the kiss grow more passionate. It strangely tagged at his heart that she was kissing him of her own free will and that too with what felt like love.

He knew he did not deserve it but damn him if he did not cling to the believe that she really did still truly love him as if she did not already own his heart.

" Thank you my darling... so very much. I...you have made me the happiest of all men.  " He relayed, after recovering his breath. 

She cupped his face and nodded , tears streaming down her pink hued cheeks.

" I too am thankful , we have three children now. Today, I could not be any happier Nathaniel."

Feeling overwhelmed with emotions he kissed her again and held her in his arms and for that moment none of them said anything even as their hearts beat as one none the wiser for the love they had for each other.

                                                              ***********

Hi guys, so the twins have been born and Hahn and Nalia are about to get closer. 

I know it is short but I hope you liked the mush. 

love,

I.

xxo