Chapter 12

For the 1st time before starting the chapter, I want to give a Shoutout to all the readers.. thnks for 1000+ views to my 1st ever book, a new writer with not much followers or support but thanks to all for making me happy by reading my book. Special thanks to my friends for constant support throughout all the past 11 chapters i_amby, SumaiyaNoshin, Pavsingh for reading and commenting mostly. Please do continue reading and supporting. I am putting so much of myself into this story and its very special to me. Thnks again and now enjoy this chapter. From now on its going to be killleerrr.. Trust me😙😜😍

Rudra POV

"What were you thinking asshole?"

"What did I doo?" Aman asks

"What did you do? You will come to know that when I push you on this road and you see death approaching you at 70km/hr rate.." I scold him while coming back leaving that girl alone in Subway.

I am just feeling agitated about the whole thing going around me and I have no words to express it to me or anyone and now when Aman ask me, I have nothing to say because whatever I say wont get justified and even he; my closest friend wont understand me or rather stop me for my statements so I better dont share anything and continue to give the basic info to my dear friend.

"Hey, whats the big deal haan? You didnt like my new friend? Or you dont want me to be her friend? Oh dont tell me, you are Jealous of my new friend?" Aman replies in weird tone just to irritate me.

"Wow, jealous in your face.. and its not about I didn't like, its just that I dont like her, since the beginning."

Aman looks clueless as if I am telling him some kind of mystery story and ask;

" 'Since the beginning?' But what happened? You dont even know her.. how much have you met her? even I dont know her much but whatever I saw, I feel she is a nice girl. You just met her for the interview yesterday na?" He asks.

"Ohh really, how many times have you met her before? And no I have met her more than ones and just dont like her since then, cause she is the one who banged into me 3 days back and she is the reason I was about to ruin my presentation and moreover, she is the one who have constantly spoken bad about me on my face and even at my back..." I tell him in one go, totally irritated.

"Oh my God.. so she that girl.. like really.. she is the one cause of whom you were behaving so differently these day" He said sarcastically and continued;

"But dude I must say, ussko bhi buhut ched hai tujhse, kya kya bolrahi thi tujhko..lol.."

"What do you mean? What did she tell you? And like why is she angry? She should be actually pleading me for getting her this job" I replied both disgusted and shocked.

"Well.....hahahahh...." he tells me about his 1st meeting with Parvati in the lift after she 1st banged into me and lost her papers. Well it was her stupidity and she is cursing me for that. Gosh its just unacceptable. I started disliking her even more.

Anyways I go back to my office, complete my work and get back home to see Janvi; the girl my father was trying to fix me up since few months and I hate him for that. Uffff.. I take heavy breath. As soon as she get her focus on me her smile vanished and she stood up and went upstairs immediately and my mother comes to me and say slowly;

"Hi beta, see Janvi is very hurt after what happened last week and try to understand na it not at all her fault. She really likes you but you never wanted a commitment or relationship, so what can she do? It will be nice if you go and talk to her and make peace with her, beta.." My mom without giving me any notice just come and tells what I should do. Grrrr... well now am hating the whole of women kind for treating men like this.. Why are they like this?