Chapter 25

As my lip's touched Rudra's, my entire body feels like ignited. I have never felt like this before.

Oh my God!!

My mind is not in my control, the sensation has taken over every inche of mine. My heart suddenly started flapping like a fish which is looking for water. My lips are sealed and I couldnt move or part myself from him.

Nothing was happening with a prior warning, making me go more crazy.

My instinct was to push him but he was too strong for me. His lips were fierce onto mine.

I couldn't believe Rudra was kissing me...

The mighty self controlled, rich, arrogant Man, who never smiles or talk properly to people is kissing me.. My body and brain feels so terrified by this thought but my heart stopped beating.

He wrapped his one hand around my waist and pulls me even closer. He tilted his head again, making angle and kissed me with greater intensity.

Oh God no.. I couldn't take this... I started getting weak on my knees. His mouth is moist and firm which was demanding a response from me. But I was too confused.

I couldn't breath and my brain got froze. I was standing like a statue, without moving or breathing. He leaves my lips for a moment, allowing us to breathe. My eyes are popped open as I still haven't realized what was happening.

He looked at me encroaching and deeply, may be getting angry on me but it suddenly vanished into wanting and tender gaze. His hazel brown eyes which now appeared black have the worst effect on me. Slowly it got over me and before I could look in them properly he again claimed my lips.

This time it became surprisingly gentler. The kiss was slow and drugging which made me more weak on my knees. I try my best to resist him but it became impossible now. My heart got moved by his kiss. His hands on my cheek and my waist was already so hard for me to resist and now when he pasted his lips to mine, it was unreal.

The the water drops falling on us continuously and as I still wasnt responding to his mouth, he just sucked the water falling over my lips. The movement was way impacting than I could express.

He applies a little pressure again on my mouth and that moment all my anger washed away and my emotions skidded. His kiss got my body started burning with desire.

I couldn't hide what I felt for Rudra this moment. It was getting so passionate and I wanted to kiss him back and wanted his kiss to go on and on...

I brought my lifeless hands, sliding along his coated arms and stopped it right on his neck and parted my lips slowly, so he could kiss me deeply. I was ready to surrender to the forceful repression of his kiss.

But before it could start with excitation, he suddenly loosened his grip from my waist and steps back. I opened my eyes to see him gazing me with a look of despair. A sudden disappointment began to spread over his face. 

He then takes his eyes off and started walking back to his car saying;

"Good Bye.."

I am stunted to see all this happening. A bad shiver emerge along my body, I suddenly started feeling so cold as if I was standing in this rain for like hours. The moment he left me taking away the warmth of his body along with him. I realised something is not right and so my instinct asked me to follow him and so I did.

"Sir..  wait"

He slowly turned on reaching his car and looked at me with remorse.

I dont really know why I followed him and stopped him but all I had to know is why he kissed me? It was very difficult for a girl like me to ask something like this but since I already allowed him to kiss, I should know the reason as to why he left like this and he had to answer me right now. I take my courage and just asked him directly.