Important Announcement

Hiii guys!!!!

What can I say. Am just another person like you who likes to write stories and if anyone of you like and tell good stuffs about it, then it makes me over the top happy. Am so happy we finished 40 chapters of #PSWAK. Its a big thing for me. It have more than 21K+ views and 1K+ comments and likes. I know many of you guys are also new on wattpad and we still haven't achieved a rank in fanfiction category on wattpad. I too don't know how we get that but the more Votes, Comments and Shares of the chaps on social media accounts it will obviously help us achieve a rank. I know my ardent readers always comment but please if I can request you all to share it and ask others to read my stories it will surely rock my world.

Anyways this is a small request but I am still very happy with the massive love and support I got over the past year on wattpad. I am writing this with lots of appreciation and excitement about this celebration of 40 chapters.

Now the most important reason for this update.

Guys as I had mentioned in my last chap that there is a change in the story line. Now am very confused and want a very honest and every possible feedback on my options.

Option1: since this book only have 10 more chapters left from now and due to my absence and writer's block things got little here and there in our story. As far as I have planned Sapna's track should be on from chapter 38 but we still don't have her. And now bringing her in will take 5 more chaps. Its not that I am changing the story from Parud to Sapna and Rudra. No!! Its all about Parud but Sapna character is also very part of my story. Infact as you see all chars are important in their places. Sapna might surely come in up coming chaps but I might cut short her part. All the characters have their stories in loophole and they need to get expressed with a closure and it should be witnessed by you all. There are many secrets of Viraaj, Sapna, Anamika, Aman, Janvi and off course our Parud that I want to write so what should I do? Should I just use it later..Aaaa confused? Wait for all that I have to say;

Option2: without revealing much about the story I want to ask you guys if you want a Parud marriage in my book? 😂😂 Please guys all have to give a genuine response. It was an early request from one of the readers and I don't mind writing that. Even I want to see married Parud. I can do it for a new story too but what if???? 

Option3: now the main confusion in my head is here. So in order to do Parud marriage it can only happen if I do a second series of Parud: Sealed with a Kiss 😉😀😉🙈🙈🙈

Yes guys pleasee let me know as I am thinking to do a continuation of this book after chapter 50 with a part 2 of the same series and same characters. Actually there are lots of twist and turns with many revelations to open up and am sure all of that cant happen in 10 chaps and it needs a new book. 

So if I have to do a series of this book then it will be decided by all the people who read this story. For that, I need atleast 30+ people commenting and like in favour of it.

Option4: I have already written 41st chap just the ending of it is left and it depends on you guys as you are the ones for whom I am writing a fanfiction. Its your love for Parud😍. If I am able to get a positive response for continuing the series after ending this book then I shall do it or else I will change the story in a different track and end it in just 50 chapters. Dont worry it will end properly. 😁😁

Option 5: I end this book and after break might start another Parud fan fiction with a different story and characters and that also depends on your response and feedback.

I promise you all that you will not be disappointed if I write a part 2 of the same story and also because am having break for now the chapters will surely be updated real fast as I did for PSWAK in the beginning when I even uploaded 2 chaps a day😜😜Yes I did that earlier. But guy the ending needs some thinking and more efforts and am new to writing so it just take more time but next book will be updated real fast. You can count on me for that💪💪🙅🙅.

So please read this and give me your feedback. Pleaseee!!!!
I am really confused. I have my short story also pending but I am concentrating on this as you like this more. Now I will upload chapter 41 on Sunday after seeing reaction on this post. I will end it according to what you decide here. Dont worry i wont disturb you guys further in this book and end it as the fate have stored for this story😊😊😊.

You can also come on twitter to tweet using #PSWAK and share your views. So guys help me out.

Lots of love and again thankyou for amazing 40 chapters of PSWAK❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I am waiting for more comments and likes to this post as it will decide the future of this book.

Bye
Your writer😙😙