Chapter 30

Yipeee guys we completed 30 chapters its unbelievable thing for me. I never thought I could write this much. Thanks to all you guys I did this. Please continue the support just like this and even more😉😘 I will upload next part as a imp note to all my ardent readers which will also be a thankyou plus further plans with #PSWAK so be ready and now enjoy ch 30th ❤❤
*****

Parvati POV

I kept staring at the door blankly thinking about what just have happened in my home. Rudra threatened me to work in a place he never wanted me and always kept discouraging. He never spoke to me properly but today his behavior was not like it used to be. He was clam and tried to explain me what all he did in his home, but why? I have no idea whats going on.

I go back to my room and kept thinking. Oh God, he kissed me!!! He kissed me again.. The feeling that over lapsed me is so weird. I couldn't control myself when he was close to me and this time the kiss was more passionate. His mouth taste so amazing and moved me within. Somewhere I know I was so longing for his kiss but he just takes me off guard by doing such a thing without me knowing. Only he could do that.

I don't know what is wrong with me, as I have made up my mind that nothing can happen between us and after he clearly told me that he see his past in me than definitely he mean it, still why do he attract me so much?

If only I could tell him why I don't want to work there any more, is because of my feelings for him which have become so unstable now. I know my place that I am just an employ and not even related to him, we can never be more than acquaintance to each other. On the other hand, he have girls all around him. I don't want to fall for him completely and then when all my hopes will get spattered on my face it will be the worst feeling ever. I wont be able to handle the pain. I know of girls and my friends who go through heart break and I don't want that with me.

He is such a dominating person, he just want things according to him there is no similarity between us. He will never understand me. But the way he touch me every time, it is so different. What do he want from me? Suddenly I feel my lips which still tastes different due to his kiss. My heart feels heavy thinking about it. He will surely make me go insane. Now he wants me to join work back. What should I do?

After 24 hours of thinking, its a Thursday morning and I finally pick my cell phone to call him and tell my decision but in all this deep thinking I actually forgot that I don't have Rudra's contact number. Damn.. Then I ring up Aman to get it, little frustrated.

Aman after some silly questions and warning to not worry about Rudra when I tell him that he threatened me with the legal notice. I somewhere know that Aman is going to help me and someone on whom I can rely as a genuine friend. He stop me from calling Rudra only if I want to hear more humiliation, but I assure him that nothing will go bad. Maybe, because I know that by now me and Rudra share a different kind of bond and Rudra cant accuse or humiliate me further. I haven't told anything more about what happened between us to Aman and so whatever he is saying is correct on his part as a friend.

Finally after getting Rudra contact, I dialed it.

Weird butterflies were playing in my stomach.

After four rings, the same intimidating voice from the other side speaks;

"Hello.."

"Hello, aaa-- aam Parvati speaking"

"Ohh hi.. yes.. how are you?" He ask causally

"I can say am badly confused since we last met." I too replied bluntly

"Well you shouldn't be, as there is not much options left with you." He reply sarcastically.