Chapter 32

When your brain switches off on the mention of that one name, Rudra...

I listen to Mr. Viraaj as he mention the name of Rudra and soon my mind flashes scene when Rudra told about the legal case he will file upon me. Should I ask Mr.Viraaj about it or no? As am basically a worker in his firm and he is responsible for everything that happens here. But I preferred to stay quite just because he seems very pleased and talking about work.

After listening him speak about Aisleyart, Aman & Rudra. I just replied;

"Yes Sir, we are cordial towards each other and I promise to not dissapoint you with my personal problems."

"That's great to know Parvati. Okay, now you may go and your day. I shall see you soon. All the Best." He say and smile.

I manage to smile back and walk towards my department.

I enter to see Mr. Nath and some familar faces smile at me and welcome me. They all came and shook hands with me. I ask Mr. Nath about their whereabouts and work progress, to which he inform me about some new companies request for recruiting people and who is incharge of what. I go to my cabin and make myself comfortable in my giant leather seat.

My day seems so busy as I go through lots of mails and faxes. I met few more people from the department and tried to understand every company requirements for new staff.

I finish my work around 4:00 pm and head for home.

Things seems pretty well and my days begin to go smooth and without much chaos. My routine was same when I reach office early around 8:00am and finish the work much around 4:00 or 5:00 in the evening.

Its Thursday my 4th day after the rejoining and I haven't met Rudra. I was fine as that would be complicated if we have to meet awkwardly. Am glad we signed off as two normal people though his friendship clause was not convincing to me.

I look at the watch and its 12:00pm and I had to go for lunch with Mr.Viraaj. I was extremely busy since 2 days as I have been arranging and decorating my cabin. It was so messy and dull when I first came in but now that I have started working regularly, I find it better to make this place look beautiful and up to my taste. After all, I am the manager and I always wanted a cabin for my own, so decorating it is compulsory.

'This room looks so dull' I remember how Rudra taunted me when he came here and I will not give him another chance to tease me.

Mr.Viraaj also told that Aman and Rudra will come to us any time soon and I want to surprise them as well.

I took permission from Mr.Viraaj who was very supportive and liked my idea to rearrange my cabin and asked the finance department let me buy my choice of furniture and stuffs. Mr. Virraj is such a kind boss with the best advantage that he is extremely handsome which add in his features for a perfect boss. Every girl in our company likes him. I don't really know much about him but yesterday when I went to take coffee in the adjacent dinning area, I heard two girls gossiping and gushing over him.

I still haven't made much friends here except for Aman and Mr.Nath

Sigh.. I miss Aman but haven't even heard from him since a week, may be he must be busy with his Project.

My cabin is almost ready but just the floor work is left with a few paintings which are left to get delivered. I am not really sure as to put carpet on the floor or leave it with tiles and a plastic mat.

The current look of the room is really nice, as I am not a very girly person according to me so I keep it real by not putting too much of pink but just accurate for me.