Chapter 13

Parvati POV

I go back to my office after the lunch and thankfully didnt meet Rudra or Aman again. Though Aman seems really kind and definitely unlike his friend. When I reach the Human Resource dept I see Mr.Viraaj's Secretary talking to the staff there. She looks like a very high profile and full of attitude kind of lady. I go towards her feeling kinda nervous.

"Hello Ma'am"

"Oh Hello, miss Parvati. Welcome to this firm. Am here to give you a brief about the new work and basic guide about our firm. Since its your 1st day, Boss has ordered not to give you any work so you can meet me tomorrow to see what should get started. Oh and as you wanted to know, your salary will be Rs. 25K each month and this is starting salary with other increments and incentives mentioned rightly in this contract which you need to sign."

"Oh so there is a contract which I should sign?" I ask surprised..

"Yes forsure, every employee here sign an yearly contract with us and breaching it might get you into trouble. So I hope its clear for you.. " she tells me making me hell nervous and scared about the job. I never knew about the contract, though I like the starting salary but still.. so I ask her nervously..

"Ma'am is it alright if I sign this contract at home and bring it later?"

"Alright you have a day to decide and then give us your final decision"

"Thank you"

She dint even reply back just hands me a file and turn to go. I am totally confused and shocked about this and so didnt even feel like looking around to any office employee but to go to my new room and sit their thinking about the whole thing and later at 4:00pm as my working hour gets over I heads back home.

I discuss this new contract matter with Maama and Maami, and they seems pretty cool and suggests me to sign it as everything looks good especially the salary for a fresh graduate but somewhere I dont feel confident and sure about this job. I dont know why but I feel I wont be able to work there. Though everything was fine or may be not. Flashes of Rudra, Aman and Mr.Viraaj comes to me, may be they are the reason. Ughh.. I dont understand what to do. But why should I affect my career due to some people I hardly know. Thank fully Rudra and I dont work in same office and will try to avoid him as much as I can. I dont even care about him, Aman is nice and I dont mind being friends with him unless that crazy man is not with him. Finally, Mr.Viraaj who is my boss and am sure he will be polite to me like before to keep his reputation. I take a deep breath and then just prayed to God and sign the contract.

That night I couldnt sleep... something was prowling me.

Rudra POV

As soon as I come down to the hall from my room, my dad who is groaning looking at me as if I have done some crime just starts yelling at me;

"What is wrong with you haan? What do you think of yourself?"

"What is wrong with Me... like seriously, you are asking me the question am suppose to ask you? What are you trying to do Mr. Ranawat?" I ask him counter attacking his behaviour.

"Dont you dare try to act like this alright? What have I done? I am trying to sort your messed up life which you have ruined? "

"Oh really.. thanks for your help but I dont need your help. So please back off" I reply angrily

"I have seen what you do by your own, I have faced the consequences of your immature, hot blooded attitude" He keeps complaining which by now is his favourite pass time.