Chapter 37

Rudra POV

The moment she ran into her washroom, I banged myself again for behaving so irrational a moment back when I kissed her.

I look around her room which is so different from any other girl's bedroom whom I have known. The double bed in the middle of the room with plain white bed sheet and girly pink and peach blanket nicely folded at one side of her bed. Red curtains and a small study table right down of a window. Her cupboard is also white and pink. I try to notice difference in her life style when my eyes caught something while I hear Parvati dropping things inside her bathroom.

As much as I wanted to call her and ask what is wrong in there but my mind got curious in looking at this decently designed book laying on her study table upside down. Is she reading something? I wanted to know whats inside it but I controlled myself for a moment. Still trying to fight my curiosity I kept looking at the cover when I notice a date engraved on it. What is it? I take the book in my hand and remember seeing this date somewhere, suddenly I realise what that means. My mind is clear and now I couldn't stop myself from reading it. I immediately turned to see that its Parvati's diary.

She writes a diary? Oh thats interesting. I read the page which was supposingly her recent entry as the date on top of it is '12-09-2016'. I quickly follow the heading on it which reads;

Rancor Action

Every single day, I wait for positivity, Every single day it gets rattled.

Every time, I try to fight my rising armour,
Every time, he don't let me come out of my new ardour.

Every occasion, I make myself strong and not think about the forlorn perks in my heart,
Every occasion, he brings out my worst state of comparts.

Every passing minute, he comes like a storm,
Every passing minute, it becomes a part of my never ending adorn.
..........

Before I could continue this absurd writing, I heard someone walk inside the room and I hid the book inside my coat and turn to see a young girl enter.

"Hello, I am Suhaina, and if you don't mind, mom and dad are calling you for some snacks in the dinning." She said and headed towards the cupboard.

I don't know why I felt curious to read what Parvati have instored in her little secret diary and so I left the room unintentionally stealing it.

I was made to wait with her family starring at me and making me feel terrible. I got frustrated and even asked her uncle if he would like to know more about me or is unsure about anything. But he smiled and just said there is no problem at all. After almost 40mins or so, Parvati came dressed perfectly in a grey shirt with matching jacket and black pants along with casual shoes. She held a trolley, big carriage bag and her handbag. She looked stunning with not much makeup and hair open. I am surprised to see this girl who never leave a chance to dumbstruck me with anyhing she wear.