Chapter 38

Parvati POV

We enter inside this huge, glorious hotel which have a water fountain right in the center under the dome like roof top. Black tiles with glittery floor, we walk through the seating area the staff walking in black tuxedos, all looking dashing and classy. This place is surely a hard one to afford by common people as every person around looks a total business maniac. Passing all this we reach the counter and without any delay the receptionist greet Rudra with a smile. He ask her for another room which I suppose is for me, to which she obliged and handed him two swipe keys for our rooms.

"Come." Rudra calls me as we walk towards the glass elevator. On entering Rudra pressed 40th floor of this huge hotel. The elevator starts moving and giving us view of the outside as we kept climbing floor by floor. I keep looking at this wonderful place totally amazed.

On reaching, we walked through the corridor. Rudra suddenly stops and  swipes the key in one of the rooms in card reading slot and opened room 504.

"This is your room." He says.

"Thank you.. uhmmm what about your room?" I ask hesitantly, thinking its important to know where is he staying because I don't see any one else who I can rely on.

"Oh its just two doors away, by the end of the corridor. You take rest for sometime and I will meet you here and we can go for lunch in 3 hours." He say.

"But--" I try to ask him but before I could complete, he added;

"If you need anything, you can call me in my room, the line extension is 129. Dont worry just take rest for sometime." He replied and left me alone in the room.

I walk inside to see a stylish hotel room with an accommodating living room making way into the bed room. The room is sexy with huge bed, side table and a walk in closet. I always wished to have a walk in closet. I opened it to find my luggage already placed inside. I decides to freshen up and quickly take a hot water bath and change into a light trousers and a T-shirt to sleep before Rudra come and take me for lunch.

But my mind is filled with what all happened in the flight. Rudra gave up his sleep for me? Oh god, the way he treats me and then did everything, its so nice. He also planned this trip because he wanted to talk to me alone. But what did he have to say? He didnt speak much? What is it, that he wanted to say? I was just being all dramatic the whole time and didnt ask him about it.

Well, its not my fault, I dont know what happens to me when he is around, words dont come out the way they have to. 

I lay down on this amazingly comfortable bed but sleep doesnt seems to come near me and I feel the urge to write my diary. Thinking about that I try to search my bag, then hand carry bag in order to get my diary but it refuses to show up. I got tired searching for it and just kept wandering around for 3 hours when I finally got ready for lunch as Rudra told he will be here anything. I wore a light blue blend coat with navy blue tights and black shoes when I hear a knock on my room and there was Rudra standing looking as amazing as always in a cool sweatshirt paired with black denim jeans looking so amazing.

"Good evening, Sir" I greet as soon as I see him and distract myself from his killer appearance. He looked fresh and relaxed.

"Good evening, lets go." He say and I join him as we go down for our late lunch, my first ever lunch in London. I am feeling excited as I walk along with Rudra. We stayed quiet for most of the walk to the restaurant at the ground floor. As we enter, in one of the amazing looking open roof restaurant, I see Aman coming towards me with a huge smile.

"Hey, welcome to London. Am sorry for calling you so urgently but am happy you came." Aman greet and hugged me as we meet each other.

"Its okay, Aman. How are you?" I reply.