Chapter 26

Rudra POV

Its been a week after that stupid incident still I am not able to get it off my mind. Nothing seems good to me and it feels as if something is missing or wrong. My surroundings, the work which I take so seriously is going fine rather its too much as Aisleyart project has already started but my mind is filled with the thoughts of that girl; Parvati.

Why am I just thinking about her and nothing else? My mood is worst and my eyes just search her, though I myself told her to stay away from me, then I dont understand why I feel bad for kissing her like that? It was a mistake and something surely got over me, she must be hating me right now but I couldnt stop myself, her teary eyes are something I cant see and so I just kissed her but now her eyes keep haunting me whenever I close my eyes.

Things got worse when I started arguing with dad when he probably came to speak politely after a really long time about some new Dubai properties project and I left the conversation mid way, giving him more opportunity to taunt me. Later, I came to our farm house and since a week been staying here, lying to world that I am out of country for some work shit, just yesterday I called Aman to say that I am back and will come office tomorrow, so that people over there don't start getting panic attacks without me.

This is so not me, Man..

I don't behave like this, I have seen worse and have finally got over it but now this new invasion in my life is not pleasing at all. I think to myself and feel angry each time.

My thoughts are distracted when suddenly my phone starts ringing and its Janvi calling, though not interested I pick the call;

"Hi, Rudra.. Where are you? Its been so long we met.." Janvi speaks

"Hi, yes am back to Mumbai. How are you? Well, I wasn't in mood of meeting anyone since few days. You say, everything okay?" I reply in an uninterested tone.

"Hey, Rudz you can tell me what happened, I might help. Chalo, now that you are back lets meet up and yes I will call Aman also so don't worry." She reply sarcastically the last part which irks me.

"Janvi Shut up alright, its nothing like that. I am fine and I was out because of some reason, had to settle something" I lie but in fact it was true, I went to settle my continuous thoughts about Parvati and also to cool my temper.

"But am sorry I am in mood for fun outings, will do them some other time." I continue.

"Please... Don't do this, come na. There is a new cafe opened here, we should try something. Pleeeasse come.." She insisted in a childish way and I was sure she wont leave me until I agree, so I gave up and told her that I will be joining them in one hour. 

Janvi is someone, who reminds me of the time I have spent in London which not many people know. My past is connected with her. She was someone who have seen and lived with me closely. But now I am a changed person, I don't want many people around interfering and influencing my life. I enjoy living all by myself, not dependent on others. I dont give a damn of what others think of me, they call me egoistic, mean, rude, I don't care but there is something in me which I cant change and that is I easily give up when someone especially my friends and family want or say me something whether its dad or anyone. 

I wonder that I have been arguing with dad on the topic of marring Janvi because I know I would easily give in to his request after couple of trys but marriage is not a small thing. Its something I cant make up my mind for and if its Janvi, who was one of my closest friend, its really difficult to imagine her as my wife so now I don't want to keep hurting often and listen to what ever she say and may be who knows one fine day, am able to see her as my life partner.