Lucky

-Jungkook-

Taking a seat, you unlocked your phone and saw notifications on your phone. It was an update in twitter from BTS, a group that you really admire. Smiling, you looked at the selfie of your bias. Jeon Jungkook, he looks cute and adorable in photos, cameras or let's just says, in literally everything.

"Hey, stop staring at your phone and eat." Kira, your friend said.

"Ah, sorry." You giggled and took a bite out of your croissant.

The sound of the bell at the entrance ringing filled the room but you couldn't care less who entered or exited the cafe.

"Hey,(Y/N)! There's a very cute guy that came in!" Kira said

"Whatever." You muttered and kept munching on your food.

"Kyah! Look! He's staring at you!" Kira squealed.

"Who cares? Looking at Jeon Jungkook is better!" You showed a picture of Jungkook and smiled.

"Oh my god! Jeon Jungkook was literally staring at you!" Kira said and you widened your eyes.

"Really?" You asked and turned around to find the real and breathing Jeon Jungkook staring at you.

You kept looking at him and he turned away to look somewhere else and you turned away too, blushing.

"Now, you're interested." Kira smirked. "

Shut up!" You sighed and Kira laughed.

All of a sudden, you heard footsteps behind you, heading for the entrance that was located 3 tables away from your table. A paper landed on your empty plate and you looked up to see Jeon Jungkook winking at you before leaving the cafe with a bunch of his friends.

"Call me :)." It said on the paper and you turned the paper around to spot his phone number.

Minutes later, your phone vibrated inside your pocket, indicating that you have a notification. You checked your phone and spotted another tweet from BTS.

"I had a good lunch today, thanks to a girl I met at the cafe. Hope I can talk to her soon -JK." You blushed and Kira snatched away the paper from you. "Lucky girl." Kira smirked.

"I'm very lucky indeed." You smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

-For Jungkook stan-