Tour guide

-Jin-

"I'm leaving!" You shouted and stepped out of your shared apartment.

You walked along the streets while looking around you. It was the same old boring streets that you look at every day before going to work. You continued walking when you spotted a person, walking in your direction.

He was looking around with an excited look on his face and taking pictures with his camera. You looked a bit closer and realized he was actually Kim Seokjin from BTS. Your bias and a person you really admire.

He was much more beautiful in person. His skin was flawless and white. He's very tall and skinny. His shoulders were broad and his smile was very cute. You couldn't help but stare at him when he noticed you.

"Oh." He gasped and you snapped out of your daydream.

You turned away, blushing when you heard footsteps coming closer as you turned around to see Jin, standing in front of you

"Excuse me? Are you a local here?" He asked politely.

"Umm, yes I am." You replied.

"Ah, in that case. Do you mind giving me a tour?" He asked.

"S-sure." You answered.

"Great! What's your name?" He asked.

"(Y/N)." You said.

"Well then, I'm counting on you(Y/N)." He smiled.

"Ah, umm t-then let's go this way." You pointed towards the other side of the street and both of you walked there.

You kept on walking while showing him the way around and eating some snacks along the way. You gotta admit it; it's pretty fun showing him around. Sadly, the tour came to an end and both of you went back to the streets where you saw each other.

"I had a great time. Thank you for the tour." He smiled.

"I-it's fine." You blushed.

"Then, I'll definitely come here again and when I do, promise me that you'll be here to give me another tour." He said.

"I-if you want to." You stuttered.

"Then, I'll see you next time,(Y/N)." He winked and left as you watched his figure that soon disappeared.

"Well that was fun." You smiled sadly and looked at your phone.

"We'll meet again soon,(Y/N) -Jin."

--------------------------------------------------------------

-For Jin stan-