Tears

You felt a searing pain shot up your shoulder. "Shit," you cursed as you stumbled back, still holding your gun up as you shot the enemies heading towards you right in the head. "Assholes," you cursed as you realized that your target was already making a run out of the building.

You did a back kick as you sensed a presence behind, sending the enemy flying away, hitting the others in the process. Dodging an incoming bullet, you instantly raised your gun and bang, right in the head. The body fell onto the ground and you stood back up while looking around.

The ground stained crimson red and your shoulder still slightly stinging. "Urgh this better heal," you mumbled as your legs immediately started picking up speed as you ran out of the building, jumping out of the window your target just exited from. "Stupid douche," you hissed as you spotted him meters away, his green hair contrasting greatly against the dark sky.

He turned around and you could practically see the smirk on his face, even though it was covered by a black mask.

Your eyes widened as you saw him jumping off the building. "Aish," you cursed as you ran towards the building he last stood at, only to see him gone with some blood from the previous fight left on the ground, his tracks nowhere to be seen. "Sucks," you cursed as you sighed before walking away, heading home to report about your failed mission.

-

Removing your mask, you plopped on your sofa as you looked at the television. "Urgh such a burden," you groaned as you remembered about your shoulder.

Living your gun which was carelessly lying on the ground, you reached under your bed and pulled out a small box containing all the necessary items needed to help heal your wound.

Flinching slightly when you dabbed it lightly with the alcohol swab, you quickly bandaged it after you were done removing the bullet and cleaning your wound.

Why were your even injured? Why was there guns lying aimlessly on the ground of your house? Why was there a bullet even lodged in your shoulder when you should have been studying for your tested and exams like a typical teenage?

Simple.

You weren't a typical teenager.

The fact that you were adopted into a secret organization at the age of 4 was already not normal. To add it on, they trained you to be their top weapon. Their mission was to shut down and get rid of every criminal organization that ever existed.

And currently, you were sent on a mission you hunt down one, specific person.

The most dangerous criminal known all over the world. He was worthy of even being noticed by the government.

Of course they were aware of the fact that you were working for them, but he posed the largest threat. Known for being a top assassin, arsonist, thief, and practically every evil thing you could think of. He was practically the second you, except the male version and the evil one.

Biting your lip as you saw the homework piling up on your table, you rolled your eyes as you jumped onto your bed. Yes they sent you to school. They heard a tip that the person studied there, much to your surprise. Who knew assassins studied too?

You could practically sleep all day as every information you ever needed to know about the world was all thought to you while you were in the training Centre. Every information was printed into your mind by the age of 12 and your first kill and mission was when you were 13.