So far away

You and that guy named Yoongi have been talking in soon a year. Not in personal, you two have been talking through texts. How you started talking to each other was thanks to your friends' cousin who knows Yoongi pretty well. Anyway you two talked to each other in some weeks with the awkwardness written in each message, after that you two became comfortable with each other and showed who you guys really are. And now in a year you have been talking. But there was a problem, Yoongi lives all the way in South Korea and you in England. You two are so far away from each other that it's literally impossible to actually meet each other. And also the time zone fucked everything up, but you two tried the best to keep in contact.

<Through messages>

Yoongi: "Hey (Y/N), what are you up to today?"

You: "HI, nothing actually. Wbu?"

Yoongi: "Nothing special..."

You: "Why them dots tho!?"

Yoongi: "Um i didn't use dots..."

You: "I'm not stupid, and why are you saying Um. What is it? Tell me."

Yoongi: "It's nothing."

You: "😒"

Yoongi: "Yaa, not that face"

You: "😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒"

Yoongi: "If you won't stop I'll kill you."

You: "sad truth you cant, HA HA HA"

Yoongi: "Oh we'll see 😏"

You: "....."

Yoongi: "Look who's using dots now"

You: "Leave already ugh"

Yoongi: "Oh I won't, its anyway night here where the fuck shall I go!!"

You: "Idk, idc, go sleep"

Yoongi: "pfft, you should respect oppa and not tell him what to do"

You: "Do I really look like a care you asshole"

Yoongi: "If you won't change that attitude towards me you might find me under your bed with a knife"

You: "I said nothing 😯"

Yoongi: "Good :) Now i wanna tell you what's going on"

You: "Hmm?"

Yoongi: Im in the airport... On the way... To..."

You: "CONTINUE WRITING BITCH"

Yoongi: "Call me bitch again and you'll see... Anyway im coming to England and to you"

You: "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT"

Yoongi: "Oh I need to go, i dont wanna miss the plane. See you ❤"

You: "....see you...!??!?!"

You didn't believe what he just told you, is he really coming to England for you? Or is he just joking?! You place your phone on your bed as you went to kitchen to eat something and search up how many hours it will take from Korea to England in plane.

~Many hours later~

You actually fell asleep on the couch in living room and literally slept away the whole day. You woke up by the sound of your phone calling from underneath your body, you were laying on it. You sat up tiredly and stretch out your arm after your phone. You don't look on the display before answering

"What?!" You say angrily.

"Won't you welcome me nicer?" You hear Yoongis voice, your eyes opens wide as you notice it's not your friend.

"H..hey, I didn't know it was you"

"Lol, can you come to airport? Like I have no clue where I should go"

"Okay, wait then" You yawn and got up from couch.

"Aww are you tired? Did I wake you up haha" He giggle

"Shut up" You growl

"Change that attitude towards oppa or..."

"Just shut up" You hung up at him as you entry your bedroom and change your clothes to ripped jeans, a gray hoodie and a simple ponytail. You look at your phone to see what time it is when you see a message from Yoongi.

"Come on hurry. Im falling asleep while standing!" You giggle at this; he is such a sleepy kid. You went to the door and took your shoes on as you ran out to your car.

~In the airport~

You arrive outside the airport and decide to go in to find him. You go into airport in hopes to see him, but there are too many people to just come in to find him. You walked through a crowd and take out your phone to see he left another message

"All this waiting makes me wanting to pee. I'll go to bathroom, and stop ignore me" You laugh a bit.

"Cute" you mumble for yourself.

You walk to the bathrooms when you suddenly hear from behind a familiar voice shouting after you.

"(Y/N)" You turn around to see a guy with black pants, an oversized white t-shirt, a black coat looking jacket and messy blonde hair. It's him, Yoongi.

"Yoongi?!" You look at him; he smiles to you with one of his cutest gummy smiles and runs to you. You run to him as well, both all happy. Both of you dumb into each other's chests and yoongi lets go of his suitcase as he grabs you tightly into a hug. You hug him back. Yoongi continue walking with you in his arms making you walk backwards till your back hit a wall softly. He hugs you tighter and says

"Omg I can't believe i finally met you" You could tell by his voice how happy he was. You giggle and look at him. How can he even look more beautiful than you thought?! His smooth and pale skin, pretty pink lips, chubby cheeks and eyes. He looks back at you;

"Why aren't you talking?" you open your eyes wide as you don't know what to say. You always get a kind of black out on your mind that makes you not knowing what to say when you meet people you haven't meet in years or someone you like.

"Okay. Don't talks then, I bet you will curse" He laugh.

"You're beautiful" He touches your cheek softly. You blush red as he touches your cheek; you could feel how butterflies filled your stomach up as you start giggling.

"What is it?" He smiles.

"I don't know"

"Someone's shy" You blush even more.

Yoongi comes closer to you suddenly as his smile leaves his face. You move your head away not knowing what he is doing, but he came closer to you and pressed his lips on yours. He doesn't kiss you; he just let his lips be on yours as you both look into each other's eyes. You could tell by the gaze of him, he is done with the friendship. He wants to continue this to a relationship. He caresses your waist with his other hand to make you more comfortable before pulling himself away from your lips.

"I really want you to know..." he stops his sentence by liking his lips nervously. "I want you to know that I never liked you... I love you... Not as a best friend, no as a sister... I love you as my girl, mine, my girlfriend" he says as he giggles to distract himself from the awkward moment for him.

"You're my type of girl" You look at him as you smile

"Is that a y..yes?" He glances down at the floor.

"Yes, its a yes, I love you too. I don't want you as a friend, or brother. I want you as my boyfriend" he gives you a big, bright smile.

"Even tho we are far away from each other, we will still be together. No matter what" you nod

"No matter what" and kiss him deeply.

[The End]