Searching for you

-Jungkook-

It's been almost a month. All of a sudden you just disappeared after a sweet make out session. Jungkook thought you went home early or something but you never did come back.

He searched for you until it was midnight. He was already tired and started walking home when he bumped into a guy. He was too occupied with his thoughts that he didn't even bother to apologize.

"Hey! Aren't you apologizing?" The guy shouted and Jungkook turned around to face him.

"Sorry." He said and the guy widened his eyes in surprise. He was about to walk away when the guy pulled him into a dark alley and pushed him against a wall made of steel.

Jungkook groaned and soon more guys started surrounding him. Jungkook received a kick from one of the guys. He groaned and the guy from earlier punched him in the face. Jungkook gritted his teeth. He wanted to fight but he can't.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook spitted out.

"It's too late for that!" The guy scoffed and punched Jungkook in his stomach again.

Jungkook leaned back against the steel wall and panted. The guy was preparing to kick him as he closed his eyes shut.

"Stop!" A voice said and that made Jungkook's eyes popped open.

You rushed towards him and held his hand before tearing up.

"(Y/N)?" Jungkook called out, weakly.

"Jungkook" You cried out.

"Get away! You'll get hurt." Jungkook said.

"No, he's my oppa." You replied.

"I looked everywhere for you." Jungkook said.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook. I never meant to disappear just like that. It's just, I'm scared that you'll leave me." You said.

"Why?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm pregnant." You said and Jungkook gasped.

"After that night, I was getting all dizzy and I went to a doctor and she said I was pregnant. It's your child, Jungkook." You muttered.

Jungkook looked down for a while before looking up and smiled.

"I'm going to be a father! I've always wanted to be a father and now, I'm going to be one." He hugged you tightly.

"Thank god. I was scared that you'll leave me after you knew." You cried out and he hugged you again.

"I'll never leave you(Y/N). I love you so much so please don't disappear again." He whispered and you nodded, still crying.

-----------------------------

-Jungkook stans-