A fight

-Jimin-

"But I already promised jagiya." Jimin sighed. '

"No! You promised that you won't go to karaoke anymore." You yelled. "Jagiya, I'm being nice here. It's just for today." He begged.

"Do what you want. I don't care. It's not like anything I say will stop you from going." You said.

"I'm trying to reason with you and you're acting this childish? Honestly, you should grow up. Promises are meant to be broken." He shouted and slammed the door shut as you fell to your knees and cried.

Jimin finally arrived at the karaoke place. He panted as he was running all the way in frustration. He got into the place and went to a room before spotting his friends.

"Jimin!" His friend called and they high-fives each other.

"If you're here then, let's start now." His other friend said and he nodded.

They started singing and dancing like wild animals and Jimin was really enjoying himself, forgetting all about you.

"Phew, we're tired so we're going home first. Bye!" They waved and exited the room, leaving Jimin alone.

Jimin sat back on the couch when he suddenly thought of you. He regretted it that he got mad at you just because of karaoke. Suddenly, a song played and coincidentally, it was a song that both of you used to sing together. Jimin got up and picked up a microphone before staring at the screen and turning on the mic to sing, feeling all your precious memories with him flooded into his mind.

The song ended and Jimin let go of the microphone and it fell with a tud. Jimin rushed out of the karaoke place and went home. He wanted to apologize before it's too late. He got home and rushed upstairs to your shared bedroom. He gazed at your sleeping face. Your eyes were swollen and he knew it's because you cried.

"Jagiya. I'm sorry." Jimin apologized and kissed your forehead. It woke you up and you looked up at him.

"Jimin." You called before tears started forming again.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gotten mad at you." He sighed. You immediately sat up and hugged him.

"I already forgive you." You whispered.

Both of you pulled away and smiled before cuddling in bed together.

----------------------------------------------

-For Jimin stan-