Cuddle time⏱

Yoongi walks into the kitchen and sees you sitting around the dining table with both your phone and laptop.

"What are you doing?" he opens the fridge and takes out a cold water bottle. You don't pay any attention to him than your phone and laptop.

"Hmm, nothing special" you answer. Yoongi drinks some water and walks to you.

"Stop being on your phone and laptop 24/7" he leans on the back of your chair and places his water bottle next to your laptop.

"'I'm just watching movies since I got nothing better to do" Yoongi places his chin on your head and takes away your phone from your hands

"Who you talking to?"

"My friend" you pull your phone out of his grip, he laughs a bit

"I know I'm too busy writing nowadays, but I promise you I'll spend the night with you" he pecks your head lightly and takes the bag of chips next to you.

"Don't watch too much movies, I don't want you to get glasses" he laughs and leaves

"Yaa my chips" you pout and drink from his bottle that he left on the table. After an hour you decided to move to bed, you took your things and went to your bedroom. You continued watching movies; you put your phone on charger and lay down on the bed with the laptop on your stomach. It is already 10pm. You yawn and shut your eyes a little to rest. Yoongi comes into bedroom and finds you on the bed; he smiles and comes to you. He sits on his knees next to the bed.

"Hey...are you sleeping?" he blows into your ear. You shake your head and open one ye, he gives you a smile as he caresses your cheek.

"you're so beautiful when you're sleepy" he pecks your cheek and take some of your hair behind your ear. You giggle a little to hide your blush, but he could tell by how you giggle that you are blushing, he smile even more and stand up

"I'll take a quick shower and then we'll cuddle, okay? Don't fall asleep" he laughs and leaves to his closet to take out his towel and some comfortable clothes.

"No, no I won't sleep" you shit your laptop and put it away from you.

"I won't sleep she said" he mumble and laughs as he leaves the bedroom. Yoongi goes to bathroom and takes a cold shower for a little fresh up. When he finishes he dries himself and takes his clothes on, black sweatpants. He looks into the mirror and takes one of his hands through his wet, black hair

"Look at this hottie" he said to his own mirror shade while smirking to himself. Yoongi takes his grey hoodie on and goes out from the bathroom. He comes to bedroom and sees you hugging his pillow while sleeping.

He smiles and slowly comes to bed. He caresses your cheek softly with the back of his hand, making his vein come in touch with your skin. He grabs his pillow and carefully try to pull it out of your embrace, but as soon he try to pull it your grip around his pillow goes tighter and a little whine sound from you. He giggles and let go of his pillow, Yoongi holds your shoulder and shakes you carefully.

"Baby, wake up" he whispers.

"Hmm?" you answer him and slowly open your eyes as you yawn. He smile softly

"You fell asleep" and joins you in bed.

"Okay" you move closer to him, still hugging his pillow and lean your head on his chest

"Yaa, I'm here now. Let go of my baby pillow" he laughs and takes his pillow from your arms.

"Baby pillow?" you mumble and bury your face onto his neck.

"I smell some jealousy" he smirks and caresses your hair, you pout and hug him tightly.

"Shut up, I wanna sleep"

"Fine fine" he laughs

"My little jealous princess will sleep well on her kings chest, won't she hmm?" you nod and yawn.

"Wanna go inside my shirt?" you nod again and sit up

"I wore your favorite shirt so just get in" he laughs. You take up his shirt a little and crawls into it, you place your head on his bare chest. He smiles

"Is it comfortable?" you nod

"But I don't like being here, I wanna be outside hugging you and see you" you pout and take out your head from his shirt. He giggles at you and open his arms. You lay into his embrace and shut your eyes. Yoongi plays with your hair and pecks your head over and over again.

"Sleep baby, sleep" you yawn and shut your eyes. Yoongi warps an arm around your waist to hold you strongly as he sits up a bit and pull the blanket over both of you. He lays down and lets go of your waist a little and yawns, he pecks your head one more time before whispering

"Good night baby" and fall asleep himself hugging you.

The end