Back

Living as a country bumpkin wasn't all that bad. Other than being outdated 24/7, you still lived a pretty decent life. However, the fact that your parents were trying to pay off a huge dept from the bank all the way in Seoul and feed you and your siblings at the same time made your heart break. Why couldn't you lead a more stable life with your parents?

You wanted them to smile more often. You wanted them to stop all the hard labor they were doing all this while. You wanted them to stop receiving red marked bills. You wanted everything to stop. "Mom, dad," you hesitantly said as you saw them working hard on the fields, a sheen of sweat covering their foreheads. "Yes dear?" Your mom plastered a smile over her tired face, trying to cover up the fact that she was dead tired. "I've got a scholarship to Seoul university. I'm so sorry for not telling you about the fact that I went to take an entrance examination, I'm so so..." Before you could finish your rambling, your mother squealed before patting her husband on the back excitedly, your father looking at you amused. "So..." You trailed, not knowing how to respond to their behavior. "Go for it!" You father exclaimed as he ruffled your hair, dirtying your hair and making you shout out cheekily before running away from your dad, making him call out to you before he started crossing the fence, off to chase you.

And that is why you were now currently standing in the middle of the bus terminal, your luggage in one hand while carrying your backpack.

Looking around, you sighed as a sudden memory hit you, making your fists clench slightly, trying to push away the tears that threatened to fall. No, you will absolutely and absolutely not think about him.

-

Stupid asshole, you cursed as you opened your eyes and pulled the luggage away. "Oh hi! I'm suspecting you're my new roommate?" A short girl greeted excitedly as she walked up to you. "Yeap," you responded cheerfully, placing your luggage down.

Dorms were provided as part of the package for the scholarship. Thank god your room mate was nice.

"I'll let you settle down before bringing you around the school?" The girl said before turning around and grabbing her phone. "Ah sorry I forgot, I'm hyun soo," the girl smiled cheekily as she turned back to face you. "Ailee," you smiled as you shook your hand. "Nice meeting you Ailee," she grinned before skipping out of the dorm, making you wonder what could have possibly made her so happy.

-

"And this is the lockers, just nice, yours is right beside mine!" Hyun Soo squealed as she looked at your key, making you chuckled at how energetic this girl was. "Oh my gosh! I got CAT1 tickets I can't believe it!" A girl suddenly squealed as she walked pass. "Urgh! I want my Hoseokie to notice me," another pouted, making you freeze instantly.

Hoseok? It can't be him can it? He did say he wanted to become a dancer... No no no, it was a mix up. Definitely a mix up. "Oh I forgot!" Hyun Soo squealed as she jumped up and down. "BTS is in town today!" Hyun Soo smiled widely as she tried to contain her excitement. "And?" You laughed as you saw her so excited, as if her head was about to explode.

OK maybe not because that will definitely be bloody and pretty gross. "Since you're my new best friend, and also because I have an extra ticket, let's go! I'll get you to like them!" She smiled happily before dragging you down the hallways.