Perfect date

-NamJoon-

"Let's go on a date after my part time job, okay? I finally got a job as a librarian!" You said through a phone call that morning.

"Ah, o-okay" Namjoon chuckled nervously and hang up.

He was excited, but nervous at the same time.

"What should I do on the date?" He mumbled but can't think of anything good enough for the special first date.

"I'll just search up online." He muttered but it turned out his mobile data ran out.

Namjoon groaned and lay back on his bed before turning away to see his bookshelf.

"I'll just go to the library. I'll find something there for sure." He said in determination and got up to get ready.

He looked on every bookshelf at the library but none of them could help him solve this problem of his. Fortunately, he spotted a book on a shelf and picked it up. "Dating for dummies." He read the title and frowned.

"I'm not a dummy but I don't have a choice." He sighed.

He flipped through the pages and found out that the book was actually pretty handy.

"So, I have to do this." Namjoon mumbled when he heard a voice behind him. "Namjoon? What are you doing here?" You asked and he turned to you.

He was shocked as he accidentally threw the book in the air and it landed in front of you. You picked it up and look at the cover before giggling.

"Are you nervous about our date?" You asked and Namjoon blushed.

"H-how did you know I was here?" Namjoon asked.

"Umm, didn't I tell you that I got a job as a librarian?" You asked.

"Ah, you did?" He brushed the back of his neck, shyly knowing that he was too nervous to hear the rest of the phone conversation.

"You're so cute." You giggled and that made him blush even more.

You went over to him and took his hand in yours before smiling.

"You don't have to look for books to create a perfect date. I'm happy that I was able to spend time with you." You said and squeezed his hand.

"Are you sure?" He asked and you nodded.

"Then, you don't mind if we spend our date here?" He asked.

"As long as I'm with you, anywhere is fine." You said and Namjoon pulled you towards him before kissing you deeply.

---------------------------------------------------------

-For Namjoom/Rap monster Stan-