Tears💦

            Word Count: 5 941-----------------------------------

Word Count: 5 941
-----------------------------------

You felt a searing pain shot up your shoulder. "Shit," you cursed as you stumbled back, still holding your gun up as you shot the enemies heading towards you right in the head. "Assholes," you cursed as you realized that your target was already making a run out of the building.

You did a back kick as you sensed a presence behind, sending the enemy flying away, hitting the others in the process. Dodging an incoming bullet, you instantly raised your gun and bang, right in the head. The body fell onto the ground and you stood back up while looking around.

The ground stained crimson red and your shoulder still slightly stinging. "Urgh this better heal," you mumbled as your legs immediately started picking up speed as you ran out of the building, jumping out of the window your target just exited from. "Stupid douche," you hissed as you spotted him meters away, his green hair contrasting greatly against the dark sky.

He turned around and you could practically see the smirk on his face, even though it was covered by a black mask.

Your eyes widened as you saw him jumping off the building. "Aish," you cursed as you ran towards the building he last stood at, only to see him gone with some blood from the previous fight left on the ground, his tracks nowhere to be seen. "Sucks," you cursed as you sighed before walking away, heading home to report about your failed mission.

-

Removing your mask, you plopped on your sofa as you looked at the television. "Urgh such a burden," you groaned as you remembered about your shoulder.

Living your gun which was carelessly lying on the ground, you reached under your bed and pulled out a small box containing all the necessary items needed to help heal your wound.

Flinching slightly when you dabbed it lightly with the alcohol swab, you quickly bandaged it after you were done removing the bullet and cleaning your wound.