Blind on love

Jungkook Angst.

The rain was falling down from the sky, hard. You didn't know where you should go or what you should do. Your tears were falling exactly like the rain, your hair and clothes were so wet that they were dripping water drips down the wet grass.

"I shouldn't meet him" you said to yourself as you started to shiver from the cold water and the strong wind. You looked behind you and remembered the day he took you on your date here to show you the beautiful black sky filled with yellow glowing stars all over the sky. A smile grew up on your cold face. You turned back and looked up at the sky; it was covered with gray clouds and no sight after any stars. You kept going deeper into the forest holding your jacket closed over your chest so you wouldn't het sick.

"This all was a game, the strongest is now laughing and the weak one is crying" you thought and wiped away your tears. .

"How could I? Fall for a fool?" you kept thinking.

"Was I that blind?" the anger filled your body now; you couldn't believe that love made you so blind and deaf. Everyone talked about who he was, and how he was. They warned you, but you didn't listen. You just followed your heart...to the devil.

The devil who is laughing at you right now because he won over you and your life. Your friends are now angry at you because you never cared about what everyone said about him, you made your friends angry over you of him, you made him feel stronger than you, you made everything wrong. You shouldn't listen to him, and who do something that's not good for your own life of love?

"Can you go and buy me some drugs, from (random name)?" Replied in your head, his voice, his gaze, everything.

"That car...is my enemies' car, I need someone to break it and burn it. Can you do it babe?" came up in your head from his words that you obeyed.

"Here take this gun and shot that guy"

"That guy who runs the store ruined my life. Let's ruin his whole store and steal it" you closed your eyes trying to stop making his sentence replying by themselves in your head. But they wouldn't. It's just like God trying to make it clear for you, you had many times to leave him and just live a good life. But you did everything for him. Like a slave, you treated him like a boss. Just for the love that you now on don't want to remember. Because now, you're trying to hide away from the police.

You escaped from the jail; there you stuck because of him.

"She's not innocent, she stole the store, she burned up a car, and she brought drugs for herself. She killed a guy with her OWN gun. She did all that" He said when the police came home to both of you. How could he do that to you? Oh right. He never loved you or wanted you. You chuckled to your stupidness. You walked while the rain still dripped down from the gray sky, you arrived to a river. You sat down on your knees and looked down at your mirror shade on the surface of the water.

"You fell for an idiot dumbass. He ruined your life, your life is ruined, everything. But one day, I'll be the one who laugh in your face. Don't forget that, Jeon Jungkook" you said into the surface.

The end