under the rain🌧

A/n: So I will be back and write imagines again! 🌞 Halleluja🌝 Better put my ass to work haha! So leave comments and let me know if you like or not⭐️
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

You couldn't believe your eyes as you stared at your friend's phone; your heart's beating fast echoing in your eardrums.

"Y/n..." Seo Eun mumbled as she stared at you while you staring at her phone, looking like a part of you just died. You gulped, trying to swallow down the tears that threatened to come as you read the article's title written in bold letters:

"Kim Taehyung spotted with Mystery Girl!"

Dating an idol wasn't easy. Dating Taehyung, for that fact, a member of the famous BTS, was probably the hardest thing you had to do. Simply because dating him meant having to go through a lot of rumors, do a lot of hiding and definitely endure a lot of lonely nights in your apartment since he couldn't spend as much time as he wanted with you with his busy schedules. Despite that, you loved him and he loved you and the two of you lived in your own perfect little world. That is until now. The moment you saw the article, you wondered how on earth the media had found out. The two of you were so careful; secretive the point that you limited contact in public as much as possible. But reading the article, you realized that you weren't careful enough. Well, that's what you thought at first. As you scrolled down the report, you discover that you were careful enough. It was him who wasn't. You gripped the phone in your hands as you relentlessly stared at the phone the media had taken. Taehyung inside a car with a mystery girl, doing god knows what. The mystery girl being: not you.

"Y/n.." you looked over at your friend Seo Eun and saw an expression on her face that you interpreted as pity and regret. The article – the picture – says it all. Your boyfriend of three year, Kim Taehyung has cheated on you.

"Y/n-"

"I'm fine." You said, giving her phone back as you thrust your hands in your hoodie's front pockets. You bit your lip, unsure of what to do now.

"Are you sure?" Seo Eun asked.

"That wasn't exactly something you should be fine about."

"I'm fine." You spat and you regretted it the moment if left your mouth, realized how harsh it sounded. Seo Eun was just trying to be a good friend. It must've been hard for her to be the one to bring you the news and here you were snapping at her. "I'm sorry, Seo Eun. I'm okay, really..."

"What are you going to do now?"

"Isn't it obvious?" you replied as you grabbed your phone.

"Isn't in a mandatory thing to break up with some once they cheated on you? Because they obviously don't want you anymore." Seo Eun watched you as you type in a text, break up text. She didn't stop you, knowing that you weren't one for confrontations and preferred to settle things through writing.

"But..." she hesitated.

"You're not going to give him a chance to explain?"

"What else is there to explain?" You said darkly, nudging your head towards her phone. You sighed as you stared at the text you have written;

I don't know what made you do it, but I hope you don't regret anything. Have a nice life. We're over.

"Are you sure about this?" Seo Eun asked again. You looked at your friend and gave her a weak smile followed by a curt nod, before pressing send. We're over Kim Taehyung.