Pain

-Jimin-

"Jimin!" You shouted and pushed him away.

Jimin stumbled to the ground as you got hit by the car that was supposed to hit him.

"(Y/N)!" Jimin shouted and rushed towards you.

You were bleeding so badly. Your head was bloody. Your hands and legs were full of scratches. Jimin placed your head on his lap. He didn't care even if your blood drenched his pants. You died because of him.

"I'm sorry but you're too late. She already died." The doctor said apologetically-

Jimin felt something hard just hit him on his head. You're dead. You died. Because of him.

"Y-you're joking, right?" Jimin chuckled nervously.

"No, I'm really sorry Mr. Park." The doctor said.

"Why? Why does she have to die? All she did was protecting me and her-" Jimin felt tears building inside his eyes as he cried.

It's been 5 months, but he still couldn't get over you. He wanted to but he couldn't.

He stepped into his bathroom and turned on the tap water. He dug inside his jeans pocket and spotted a note before reading it.

"Let's meet up at the park, okay?"-Jimin

The water filled the bathtub as Jimin climbed in it. He took a lighter that he had kept in his pocket and burned the note. He wanted to forget everything. Once and for all.

He sighed and looked at the wall, spotting a Polaroid picture of you and him that he had stacked on the wall. He took the Polaroid picture and stared at it before burning it. The picture slowly got burned and Jimin let it fell to the floor.

It was painful to forget you but he had to. He wanted to. He suddenly thought of something and smiled.

"I'll see you at the park where you live now, (Y/N)." He said and drowned himself because of the pain to forget you ever existed and also to see you at the other side of the world where you are living and waiting for him.

----------------------------------------------

-Another Jimin imagine-