Cheating

-V-

He was finally coming back to South Korea after going on a tour for a week. He was excited to see you. He missed you so much; he almost went crazy just because he couldn't meet you.

He asked the manager to drop him off at your house since he wanted to see you so badly. Taehyung happily unlocked the door to your house since he had the key.

He climbed upstairs slowly, trying not to make any sound since he wanted to make a surprise for you. He turned the knob at your door and entered your room.

"(Y/N)-" His words got cut off when he saw you with another man, sleeping on the same bed.

"T-taehyung?" You called and immediately covered your naked body with the bed sheets.

"What are you doing? Who is that?" Taehyung asked and pointed towards the man beside you.

"Umm, babe. Who's that guy?" The man asked.

"H-he's my ex-boyfriend." You said.

"Ex-boyfriend? No, I am her boyfriend. Who are you?" Taehyung shouted.

"I'm her boyfriend." He replied.

"What's the meaning of this?" Taehyung asked.

"Y-you don't understand Taehyung. I'm sick of being with you. I'm sick of being with a weird person like you. I hate you! You never satisfied my needs!" You shouted.

"So, that's how it is, huh? You happily cheated on me while here I am going crazy because I can't see you at all?" Taehyung asked.

"Who cares? I have another person now who I love and can satisfy me. You have lots of fans, right? Surely, you'll find someone much better." You scoffed.

"So, that's it. There's nothing between us anymore." He chuckled.

"Just go. Leave." You said and Taehyung turned around to leave the room.

"It was nice falling in love with a person like you." He said before leaving.

It's been over a week but Taehyung still couldn't forget you. In fact, he turned absolutely crazy. He just stayed in his bathroom and scribbled the walls with black markers.

He opened his medicine cabinet and found a pocket knife. He stared at the knife and chuckled crazily before stabbing himself. The knife in his hand fell with a tud as he lay on the wet floor, staring at the ceiling. A pool of blood mixing with water surrounded him as he died.

---------------------------------------

-Taehyung stans-