Drawing

-V-

"I'll be landing at Korea soon. Wait for me, okay?" You said and hang up.

Taehyung glanced at the pile of papers on his desk. He was trying to draw a portrait of you and him as a gift but he can't draw well so it ended up looking ugly.

He threw away the crumpled drawing and started working on another one. He started sketching using a pencil forming a figure of you before sketching himself.

He used another paper to sketch it back to make it prettier before coloring the drawing. He spent at least 3 hours on it since drawing wasn't his expertise but he wanted to give you something that he worked hard to do. He started tracing the outline with markers after coloring. He was also imagining your expression when you saw his drawing. You would most probably laugh at him but he doesn't care, he wanted you to laugh and smile since it's been 5 years since he last saw you.

All you did was video chatting, but not often since he was busy and now that he's free, you can finally see him since your studies abroad already finished as well. He finished everything and it turned out, better than he had expected. He smiled looking at the drawing without realizing, someone was behind him. You covered his eyes and whispered.

"Guess who?" You said.

"(Y/N)!" Taehyung cheered and immediately jumped off his chair, hugging you tightly in his arms.

He missed you so badly, it made him want to cry seeing the real live you standing in front of him in his arms.

"Tae-can't-breath." You muttered and he let you go.

"Sorry." He chuckled lightly.

"No, it's okay. I miss you too." You smiled.

"Oh yeah!" He turned towards his desk and took the drawing before handing it to you.

"Welcome back!" He smiled.

You looked at the drawing and felt tears building up. Even after 5 years, he never forgot about you.

"Tae, t-this is beautiful." You cried.

"Ah,(Y/N)! Don't cry!" He panicked.

"Y-you made this for me, you're so kind." You cried out.

"It's okay! I wanted to give you a gift." He gave you a small smile.

"I love you." You said.

"Me too." He whispered, wiping your tears before hugging you again.

------------------------------------------------

-For Taehyung stans-