Drunk

Yoongi's POV

His fists clenched as he watched her get wasted. Over some guy who didn't even care about her. He watched as she swayed to the music, many guys eyeing her as prey and some even wanting to approach her. He felt his whole world crash when he realized that she didn't fall for him at all, instead for another guy who didn't even appreciate her and called her a onetime fling. That was the reason that landed her here in the pub, being eyed by perverts and getting drunk so pitifully.

His eyes immediately caught the movement of a guy who got close to her and his hands sneakily going around her waist. His temper immediately got the better of him and he left the bar where he was sitting and pushed past the dancing and grinding people, earning glares and shouts here and there. His hand moved on its own and punched the guy right in the face while she fell into his arms, obviously afraid after someone tried to harass you.                                "Piss off and don't touch her," he growled dangerously as the guy crawled away from him.

His little action attracted attention and the people all around stared at him. The blasting music was giving him a headache and he looked at the girl who was clutching onto him, her tears flowing down her cheeks.

Sighing, he picked her up and carried her out of the pub, the crowd slowly dispersing and continuing with whatever they were doing. He carried her to the nearby park and set her sleeping figure on the bench. He sat beside her and watched as her hair cascaded perfectly down, the moonlight glowing on her, making her look like a perfect angel.                                                                                                       "Wh...why did I fall for that...that ass..." She mumbled while leaning her head on his shoulder, her arm circling his free arm, making him has butterflies in his tummy.                                                                         "I should... Should have chosen you..." She mumbled again and his heart clenched, hearing that she should have chosen another man.

Never was it him. Not once did she admit that she liked him. She totally friend zoned him and he hated it. He despised it, but what could he say. It was his childhood friend, his childhoods crush, what could he do?                                                                                      "Y...Yoongi ah..." She mumbled, his head immediately turning to her direction.                                                                                                        "I... I should have..." Her words catching his ears, making him sigh softly at how drunk she was till the point where she couldn't even talk properly.                                                                                                "Will you... You protect me fore...forever?" She asked, her tears streaming down her face as she sniffled lightly.

His heart broke at how weak and vulnerable she was. The once cheerful and strong willed girl was reduced to this sobbing mess. It broke his heart and angered him.                                                     "Anything... Anything for you," he said with a smile, brushing her fringe aside.                                                                                         "No...no... I want you to call me..." She mumbled while suddenly standing up, making her fall down on him while his face reddened.

He looked down at the girl who was leaning on his body, her eyes shut closed and her body motionless.                                                     "Anything for the girl I love," he mumbled as he carried her up again and planted a kiss on her head.

She mumbled something that made his heart race, but he shrugged it off, thinking that he heard wrong.                                             "Girlfriend," was what she said, but he took no notice of it and carried her home, wondering what the last word really meant.

The End.