Remember

-J-hope-

"I'm sorry but I will always love you." You gave him one last smile before jumping off the bridge.

"(Y/N)!" Hoseok shouted and soon the sound of a very loud splash occupied his ears.

He looked down into the water and saw your dead body, sinking deep into the water.

"It's all my fault." Hoseok cried and hit his head against the concrete wall a few times.

It's been a year since that day, Hoseok has become a different person. He changed into a person that he never thought he could become. He changed into a bright person. Who never failed to keep a smile on his face and cheering people up. He also became a person who learned to appreciate other people more. He didn't want to repeat the same mistakes anymore. He left you all alone so that he could go for practices and tours and sometimes he even forgot that you existed but after you died, now he knew how important you were to him but unfortunately he realized that a little too late. He plugged in his earpiece and walked along the curb, listening to your favorite songs. Every memory came back to him as he finally reached the very spot where you committed suicide.

Tears started forming in his eyes as he leaned against the concrete wall, staring into the sky. He missed you. So much. It's unbearable. Tears started falling and Hoseok wiped it with his sleeve when looked down into the water and saw your reflection.

"I will always love you." You mouthed and smiled at him before your reflection disappeared and raindrops fell down.

Hoseok looked at the sky once again and smiled. Though, he regretted it. But he knew you were much happier being at the other side of the world than being here.

---------------------------------------

-For Jhope Stans- 

Sorrr for sad imagine