Transferred school

-Jin-

It's been 3 months ever since you transferred to this school. Every day was just the same. You walked past the same hallway, passing by the same classes. Taking books out of the same locker. But you never did notice that during those 3 months, there was a person looking at you. And not just any person, he's the school's bad boy, Kim Seokjin. Though he's a bad boy, he was actually very handsome. You had to admit it, you fell in love with him but you know you shouldn't get involved with a person like him.

You arrived at school and walked past the hallway and classes to get to your locker. You didn't notice someone was actually staring at you from inside the locker. You were about to grab your stuffs when you accidentally turned to the side and made eye contact with Jin.

You widened your eyes and immediately turned away when he suddenly came to you and closed your locker door before slamming you against your locker. He held your wrist and whispered.

"Come with me." He said as he practically dragged you back to the hallway.

You tried to break free. You were scared. You just made eye contact. Is that wrong? Jin brought you to an empty classroom and turned the door knob. He entered the classroom and 6 other people were in there.

You were pretty sure they were his members. He let you go when suddenly a spotlight shone upon you and Jin was standing in front of you. He gave you a gentle smile before giving you a rose. You took it from him and he said,

"I have liked you for a long time, (Y/N). I'm always looking at you. Ever since I met you when you transferred 3 months ago, I couldn't get my eyes off of you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. You didn't know what to say. You were shocked and also happy at the same time, knowing that your crush liked you back. You immediately nodded and his members cheered at the back.

He pulled you towards him and kissed you. It was sweet and passionate that the rose fell from your grasp.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." You smiled before kissing him again.

--------------------------------------------

-Another Jin imagine-