Sibling Fight

Bree and Emmerich walked to the multi purpose room, and found everyone there.  They were either crying or really confused. She found Cornelia in a corner on the phone.

"Frenda...yes we're fine. Frenda, buy some plane tickets to home Ill meet you there." Cornelia said. "I'll tell you everything when I see you. I love you, Goodbye."

"Cornelia what happened here?" Bree asked her.

"Apparently the Fairytale World has gotten worse." Cornelia said. "Bree are you ok? What happened after they got into the ambulance."

"Long story, but I think all the chaos here is over." Bree said and looked at Emmerich.

"That's great. Well I've got to go back to Connecticut and meet up with Frenda and Wanda." Cornelia said.

"Ok, It was great meeting you Cornelia." Bree said.

"It was nice to finally meet you too Bree. But I'm sure this will not be the last time we see each other." Cornelia said. Bree smiled and hugged her cousin. Cornelia hugged her back. "It was nice meeting you too Emmerich. I'm glad your safe."

"Thanks for helping Bree find me." Emmerich said and hugged her. Cornelia hugged him back and walked out of the multi purpose room.

"So what happened here." Bree asked. Blubo flew forward and flew in front of them.

"A creature turned everyone to stone. I was the only one to escape." Blubo said bawling.

"A creature turned everyone to stone?"  Bree asked.

"Yes.  Well I didn't get a good look at it.  Now that I think about it, it actually sort of looked like a person."  Blubo said.

"GIRL DO YOU KNOW WHO THIS MONKEY IS TALKING ABOUT?"  Robin Hood asked.

"Why is he yelling?"  Bree asked Jack.

"We don't know why he does that."  Jack said.

"Well I might have a clue.  But I don't know why she would be in the Fairytale World."  Bree said. 

"Who is she?"  Blaze asked.

"There's a legend here.  Well more like a myth.  Of a women that can turn people to stone.  Her name is Medusa."  Bree said.

"Lloyd must have traveled through a different story during those two weeks.  He must have gotten a hold of that legend and recruited her for his army."  Goldilocks said sitting in a chair cradling Hero.

"Well, let's just hope she doesn't come here."  Bree said.  Red then burst into the room.  She was more pale then Snow White.

"Red, what happened?"  Goldilocks asked.

"I went to go look for Alex.  I stopped in the girls bathroom.  It was a mess.  Everything was broken.  There was a hole in the floor, in the ceiling as well.  All the mirrors were broken.  It was like a full on storm was there."  Red said.

"Red, where's Connor?"  Bree asked.

"He's in the bathroom looking for Alex."  Red said.

"Emmerich stay here."  Bree said.

"I'm coming with you."  Jack said.

"Me too."  Auburn Sally said.  All the Ziblings also joined in behind Bree.  They all ran out of the Multi Purpose Room and to the girls bathroom.  They all gasped when they saw it.  It looked much worse then what Red had described.

"Connor?  You in here?"  Bree called out.  Connor walked out of the stall and walked over to them.  "Connor what happened?"

"I think Alex did this."  Connor said.