Fight Or Die

When Frau Himmelsbach, Bo Peep, Ben, and Emmerich came back, and the stones instantly came together and formed one stone, and it attached itself to the staff.  The group then decided that it was time to head back home.

"Thank you so much for everything Frau Himmelsbach."  Conner said.  "Thanks for letting us stay here."

"Of course any friends of Emmerich's is a friend of mine."  Frau Himmelsbach said.

"Well let's go guys."  Emmerich said.

"Um Emmerich...I think it would be best if you stayed here with your mom."  Conner said.  "We're heading into a pretty big battle kid.  I don't want you in that."

"I understand."  Emmerich said.  "Will I ever seen Bo Peep again?"

"I'm not sure.  But you will always have my heart necklace with you."  Bo Peep said.  Emmerich smiled and hugged Bo Peep for the last time.  "I love you Emmerich."

"I love you too."  He said.  They separated and Emmerich went and hugged his mom.

"Thank you for finding him, and keeping him safe."  Ben said.

"No problem." Edward said.

The group walked out, and Bo Peep had the staff in her hands.

"We are almost done guys. I can't believe we only need 2 more." Conner said. "Let head back to the blimp."

Mother Goose waved her hands and a smoke surrounded them. They were instantly transported into the blimp. Once people realized it was them. Charlotte ran up to Conner and squeezed him and Renee ran up to Edward and Bree.  Bree's sisters ran up to them as well.

"It's good to see you too mom." Conner strained to say. "Why don't you save your hugs for Alex?"

"I'm sorry. I haven't seen you in a long time, and I was almost turned to stone by Medusa." Charlotte said.

"WHAT?!" Conner said surprised.

"We'll tell you later." Renee said hugging Edward.

"Wait, you actually fought Medusa?" Bree asked.

"When we went back to the hospital we found Medusa, and we turned her to stone." Bob said.

"Wow! I'm very proud." Conner said. Charlotte laughed and smiled.

"Thank you Conner." Charlotte said.

"And when we healed Hero, this appeared." Jack said and showed them the stone of healing.

"That's awesome! Now all we need is the stone of family!" Maddie said. The stone suddenly floated to the staff and attached itself to it.

"Maddie, how do we get that again?"  Conner asked.

"You have to go to the grave of a loved one."  Maddie said.

"Dad.  Dads grave is here."  Conner said.

"Please don't tell me we'll have to go back!"  Beau whined.

"Sorry Beau."  Conner said.

"Ugh."  Beau said and rolled his eyes.  The blimp then started to sway back and forth.

"What's going on?"  Goldilocks said as she held Hero tightly.  Janie looked out the window and screamed.

"Flying monkeys!  Their pushing the blimp back and forth."  Janie said and ran back to her mom.  Flying monkeys covered every window and every inch of the blimp and tried to push it down to the ground.

"We have no control of the blimp."  Emgee said.  "Everyone hold on to something.  We're going down!"

The blimp was slowly heading towards the ground.  The army, and CIA agents looked up and saw that the blimp was about to crush them.  They quickly moved out of the way and the blimp gently landed on the ground.  All the flying monkeys detached from the blimp and sat on the trees.  Alex, Morina, The Queen of Hearts, Captain Hook, and The Wicked Witch opened the castles doors and stood on the steps.

"Come out peacefully, and hand over the Staff of Magic."  Morina said.

"How does she know about the staff?"  Conner asked from inside.  He slowly opened the door, and he walked out.  "How do you know about the staff?"

"How about you ask your Goose friend?"  Morina asked.

"Mother Goose?"  Conner said and turned around and faced her.

"Oops."  Mother Goose said.  "Conner I'm so sorry.  They wanted to hurt Maddie and anyone close to me.  I couldn't say no."

"Well, your not getting the staff."  Conner said and faced Morina.

"Ok then we'll fight for it.  Just so you know you'll never win."  Morina said. 

"Morina, there is a much easier way."  Alex said.  Alex stuck out her hand and her magic dragged Bo Peep out of the blimp.  Conner took the staff from her hands and Alex's magic went straight for the staff and let go of Bo Peep.

"Alex stop it!"  Conner said as he tried to keep the staff in his grasp.  "This isn't you.  Let go!"

"Never.  I'll destroy everyone, everyone who I ever helped, and who I ever loved.  The never appreciated me, they never I appreciated my help.  Now their goners."  Alex said pulling Conner and the staff closer.

"Alex, everyone loves you.  They all appreciate you.  Fight this spell your under and you'll understand.  You stronger than this."  Conner said.  Conner couldn't hold on much longer.  Just then the staff started to glow.  With her free hand, Alex tried to grab the staff.  She pulled the staff closer to where she could grab hold of it herself, and it glowed brighter.

"Let go weakling.  Your no match for me.  You have no magic."  Alex said.

"I do have magic, but it may not be as strong as yours."  Conner said.  The bright light surrounded them and them and the staff disappeared.

"What happened?"  Morina said furiously.

"Where'd they go?"  Charlotte said and ran out.  Bob tried to hold her back, but he couldn't.  Charlotte ran out to where they were standing and cried.

"Well, I guess since your leader is gone.  We'll do this the old fashion way."  Morina said and looked over to the Queen of Hearts.

"OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!"  She yelled with delight.