Traveling

Everyone walked outside, and all the kids, nurses, and doctors all gasped when they saw the huge blimp that was right in front of them.  Beau came out of the blimp and put his hands on his hips.

"Ok when is this war happening?  Because my blimp is starting to really smell."  Beau said.  Connor stepped out of the crowd and stood in front of Beau.

"It's actually happening faster than I thought."  Connor said.  "We need to get all the mummies out and put all these people in your blimp for safe keeping.  We don't need any of these people getting hurt."

"Ok, then where are we going to put the mummies?"  Beau asked.

"I don't care!"  Emgee said and stepped out of the blimp.  "Just get them out of there!"

"Our ride will be here in just a few minutes."  Connor said.  Charlotte came running out of the hospital and stood next to Connor.

"Mom, where's the ship?"  Connor asked.

"It'll be here in just a few seconds.  I was not going to ride in that thing."  Charlotte said.

Suddenly a huge gust of wind appeared.  Everyone looked up and saw the ship.  Auburn Sally, let down a rope ladder.

"THE SHIP IS TO BIG TO LAND!"  Auburn Sally yelled down.  "JUST HAVE EVERYONE CLIMB UP."

"Me first!"  Red said and ran to the ladder.  "I don't want to be turned to stone.  Oh yes, and whoever drew the Red Riding Portrait in the hospital...you'll need to redo it.  Why?  BECAUSE I'M NOT A BRUNETTE!"

Red climbed up the ladder faster than a cheetah chasing in it prey.  Soon one by one everyone from Connors army and the Mummies climbed up the ladder.

"Jack I'm going in the blimp."  Goldilocks said.  "I think Hero will be safer in there.  As much as I want to help you fight, I can't put him in danger."

"I thinks that's a great idea."  Jack said.  "Hero needs you to protect him, if anything happens.  I won't let anything happen to you two.  It'll soon be a safe world for us to raise him."

"Go be a hero."  Goldilocks said and kissed him.  Jack then kissed Hero and he laughed and smiled.  Jack wanted to spend more time with them, but he knew that he had to go fight.  He kissed them again, and climbed up the ladder.  Goldilocks shed a tear, and Hero started to cry.  She tried to calm him down and she walked into the blimp.

Bree and Emmerich walked over to the blimp.

"You'll be safe in here Emmerich.  My mom and Charlotte will take good care of you."  Bree said.

"You be careful too."  Emmerich said.  He hugged Bree, and she hugged him back.  They separated and they went their separate ways.

Bree walked over to the ladder, but Connor quickly stopped her.

"Bree where are you going?"  Connor asked.

"On the ship."  Bree said like it was obvious.

"Bree, I want you to go into the blimp."  Connor said.  "If anything happens to you, I don't know what I'd do."

"I appreciate your concern, but you'll need me.  If the villains are already there, then there going to be tight security.  I can get you in."  Bree said.

"How?"  Connor asked.

"You'll see.  You just have to trust me."  Bree said.

"Ok, but I'm not letting you out of my sight."  Connor said.  Bree smiled and started to climb the ladder.