Magic At Its Best

Alex and Conner landed on the roof of Belvedere Castle.  They looked below and saw Arthur, Bree, Red, Jack, Mother Goose, and Maddie in a line.

"How about we do the new father first.  I want little Goldilocks to see her husband killed first."  Morina said.

"NO!!"  Goldilocks screamed as she held onto Hero as tightly as she could.  She tried to run up but a Charlotte and Edward held her back.  "LET ME GO!"

"Bring forth Jack."  The Queen of Hearts said.  The card solider sharpening her axe gave it to her, and another got Jack and brought him to knees and put her head on a stump.

"STOP!"  Alex yelled.  Everyone looked onto the roof and saw Alex and Conner holding onto the Staff of Magic.

"Alex! Come down here now!" Morina said.

"I'm not longer under your control Morina. I have broken your little spell." Alex said. Morina pressed her lips together and her face got red, she was furious.

"You won't be beheading or killing anyone for a very long time." Conner said.

"Monkeys grab the staff!" The Wicked Witch said. The Flying Monkeys screeched and flew up to them. Alex and Conner closed their eyes and the staff glowed and all the flying monkeys disappeared.

"NOO!!" The Wicked Witch screamed.

"Now it's time for all of you." Conner said.

"Not me. Goodbye everyone." Morina said. She took a vial out of her pocket and dumped it on the ground. A cloud of purple smoke surrounded her. She laughed and she disappeared.

"She's abandoned us!" Captain Hook said.

"You lost your leader, surrender now." Alex said.

"Never." The Queen of Hearts said and raised her axe. Alex and Conner stuck out the staff. It glowed again and the Queen of Hearts, her card soldiers, The Wicked Witch, her winkie army, and Captain Hook and his pirates disappeared. Everyone stayed quiet and then cheered. Jack got up and hugged and kissed Goldilocks. Conner and Alex got down and Bree tackled Conner into a huge hug.

"You did it!" Bree said. "I knew you would."

"We did it. You helped find these stones." Conner said.

"You did all the work." Bree said and laughed. Conner still hugging her saw a silhouette over her shoulder. It was Sophie. She gave him a thumbs up and smiled. Conner mouthed "thank you". Sophie mouthed "good job"and she then disappeared. Arthur ran up to Alex and picked her up and spun her around.

"I missed you so much!" Alex said. Arthur kissed her and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you too!" Arthur said. Conner walked over to his mom and Bob (still holding the staff) and hugged them.

"I can't believe this is over." Conner said and sighed.  The staff glowed, and all the royals including Genevieve appeared in the park.

"Where are we?"  Cinderella said holding Hope in her arms.

"What are you guys doing here?"  Alex said.

"Oops.  That's my fault.  I had the Staff in my hands and I was thinking about how we could now fix everything back in the Fairytale World, including the Royals."  Conner said.  "Must be a glitch, because I never meant to send them here."

"Hi guys, don't worry, you are all safe."  Alex said walking up to them.

"Alex where are we?"  Sleeping Beauty asked while rocking Ash to sleep.