Adoptive Mother

The portal opened and the group walked out, with Bo Peep holding the Staff of Magic. They appeared in the middle of the little village of Hohenschwangau.  The sun was just coming up, and no one was outside.  Which was a good thing, so no one saw the portal.

"This is my village.  This is my home!"  Emmerich said excitedly.

"That's a big castle."  Red said.  "Someone remind me to remodel mine when we get back home.  If we get back home."

"So Emmerich, where's your house?"  Bo Peep asked.

"Right over there.  It's the last one.  Let's go!"  Emmerich ran to his house and the others followed behind him.  Bo Peep was the slowest one out of all of them.  Red stayed behind and walked beside Bo Peep.

"What's wrong Bo?"  Red asked.

"Oh so you suddenly care about me?"  Bo Peep asked.

"Quickly tell me what's wrong before I change my mind."

"Ok.  I guess I'm nervous.  This is the women that raised Emmerich.  She knows everything about him, and I know nothing.  Except that he's probably the nicest and sweetest boy I've ever met, and what if this women doesn't like me.  I'll never see Emmerich again."  Bo Peep said tearing up.

"Bo Peep, I think you forgot something."

"What?"

"Your dead!  Your a character from a creepy short story that was made by Bree."  Red said.  "Your not the real Bo Peep."

"That may be true, but my feelings are the same to the real me."  Bo Peep said and looked at the staff that was in her hands.  "This staff can bring people back from the dead, that could me back."

"But Bo, your memories, won't be the same as the real you.  You won't remember any of this."

"That doesn't matter.  What matters is that I'm with my son.  Whether I remember our time together or not."  Bo Peep said.  "I'm not letting Emmerichs adopted mother separate us.  I want to be in his life."

"Good girl.  Well here's the door, good luck."

Emmerich pulled Bo Peep up next to him and knocked on the door. Ben opened the door. He looked really tired, but when he saw Emmerich his eyes widened and he pulled him into a huge hug.

"Oh Emmerich! We were all so worried!" Ben said squeezing him.

"Ben? What are you doing here?  I thought you were studying in France?"  Emmerich said.

"Once I heard you were kidnapped, I got on a flight here.  Oh I'm so glad your back and safe."  Ben said and looked at him and smiled.

"I'm glad you came.  I missed you so much."  Emmerich said as they separated.

"Who are these people?"  Ben asked.

"Ben, this is my birth mom!"  Emmerich said.  Bo Peep smiled and waved.

"Hi."  She said sheepishly.  "I'm Bo."

"Well, it's finally nice to meet you Bo.  Are your the one who took Emmerich?"

"Oh no!  No, I'm not.  I would never take him, even though I've always to meet him, I would never take him without his mother knowing."  Bo Peep said.

"Well I know my aunt will want to meet you.  Come in, all of you."  Ben said.  They all walked in and Ben closed the door behind them.  Bo Peep instantly noticed all of the pictures of Emmerich.  When he was a baby and now.  "I'm Ben by the way.  I'm Emmerich's cousin, and you all are?"