The Stone Of Forgivness

Frau Himmelsbach looked all over the village for a job that day. But she could not find one, and she was getting so frustrated. She sat on the steps of her house and sobbed. She was losing hope, and she didn't know what she was going to do. Bo Peep saw her through the window and walked outside to sit with her.

"Im a failure." She said. "I can't get a job, Emmerich is probably mad at me, and I'm never getting him back."

"You will, I promise you." Bo Peep said.

"Why did you give him up?"

"Um..."

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want too."

"No, no it's fine. Emmerich's father was a terrible terrible man." Bo Peep said now tearing up herself. "I wanted to keep him, more than anything. But I couldn't risk his safety. I women I knew helped me, she helped me send him here. I only got to spend a few short hours with him. I know I was doing a good thing, and I'm glad I did. He's a very sweet child, and he was unharmed. Until now."

"He is a very sweet child." Frau Himmelsbach said wiping away her tears. "I'm sorry you had to give him up, but...thank you."

"Your welcome. I knew a caring person would find him, and I'm glad you did." Bo Peep said.

"Well, I better get back to finding a job." Frau Himmelsbach said.

"Good luck." Bo Peep said and went back inside.

"AUNTIE!! AUNTIE!" Ben shouted as he ran towards her. Frau Himmelsbach stood up and ran over to him.

"What is it Ben?"

"I found you a job." He said.

Back inside the house Bree and Conner were sitting at the table, Jack, Red and Bo Peep were on the couch, Mother Goose and Maddie were in the corner talking, and Edward was on the phone.

"Hey Renee. We're fine...I know, I saw all your missed calls, my phone was, uh, out of battery. We finally got a break and I was able to charge it....hey can I talk to Amanda." Edward said. "Hey Amanda, how's the blimp? I know, it must be crowded....haha, mom, Charlotte and the doctors are all focused on the baby and your responsible for the younger kids. I'm sorry Amanda."

"Hey, how's Goldilocks and the Baby?" Jack asked and walked over to him.

"Jack asked how the baby was? He's laughing right now. Hey can you put Goldilocks on the phone?" Edward put the speaker on so Jack could hear as well.

"Hello." He said, unsure how the phone worked.

"Hello? Jack?" He could hear Goldilocks say through the phone.

"Goldilocks?! Oh, it's so good to hear your voice." Jack said.

"It's good to hear yours as well my love." She said.

"How's Hero?"

"He's doing great. But we're about to run out of food." Goldilocks said.

"Don't worry, we'll be back soon." Jack said. He could hear Hero coo and laugh over the phone and he was instantly brought to tears.

"Are you hearing daddy?" Goldilocks said to Hero and laughed.

"Hi, Hero. Daddy will be back soon." Jack said. He heard Hero laugh again.