A Black and White World

Conner, Red, Jack, Emmerich, Mother Goose, Bo Peep and Maddie all fell out of the portal and landed in the middle of the Northern Kingdom.  They got up and saw that the castle was almost gone.  The grass was burnt, and the castle was destroyed.  They looked around and it looked like the color from the world had been drained out.  Doors of the villagers homes (that hid in their basements when they were taking prisoners) opened and they walked out, knowing they were the good guys.

"Look at this place.  It's awful."  Maddie said.

"Here Bo.  Can you hold the staff?"  Conner asked.  Bo Peep nodded and grabbed it.

"Are we safe?" A villager asked peeking his head out the door.

"Yes, their not here anymore." Conner said. Once Conner said that everyone came out of their houses carefully.

"Conner, it looks awful here. They totally did a number on the castle." Jack said.

"Where's Bree and Edward?" Emmerich asked.

"I don't know. They must have landed somewhere else.  Let's go, see if we can find them."  Conner said.  They walked  next to the Swan Lake and gasped as they saw what looked like every villager in the world in there.

"It's the Hero's!"  A villager exclaimed.

"You guys are now safe."  Conner yelled.  "We'll help you get out!"

Mother Goose snapped her fingers and the huge bubble surrounded the lake and lifted everyone out and onto the high ground.

"Thank you."  A villager said as he walked over to them.  "My name is Frederick from the Atlantic Kingdom, and this is our queen."  Frederick gestured to her and she walked up next to him.

"Hi, I'm Genevieve.  I overheard you saying two names.  Bree and Edward?"

"Yes...do you know them?"  Emmerich asked.

"Yes actually, they may not be the same people, but they might be my daughter and my husband.  I haven't seen them or my kingdom in ten years. If they aren't the people I love, after this whole mess is over, I would appreciate if you would help me."

"Of course we will." Conner said. "What kingdom were you from?"

"My kingdom is a little hidden gem in the middle of the ocean. It's called the Atlantic Kingdom. But it was destroyed after this man named Lloyd and Morina attacked it."

"I'm sorry, but I have good news. Lloyd is dead, but Morina is in another world, the world where I'm from. You could come with us. We're looking for Bree and Edward now so we can get out of here quick."  Conner said.

"I would be happy to join you.  If it's ok, Frederick can come too."

"Yeah it's ok."  Maddie said.  "Come on guys let's go."

"Who knows what damage Morina is doing right now."  Jack said.

Meanwhile, Bree and Edward could see the Fairy Kingdom (or from what they could see of its remains).  The sailed the ship into the Mermaid Bay and got off the ship.

"They must be in that kingdom.  Let's go."  Bree said.  They ran over the the kingdom and saw them walking into the kingdom as well.  When Edward saw Genevieve with them, he instantly froze and almost fell to the ground.  Genevieve saw him and started to cry.  She ran over to him and gave him a huge hug and they fell to the ground.  Edward still couldn't believe he was seeing her for the first time in ten years.  She spotted Bree and grabbed her into the hug.

"Oh I missed you two so much!"  Genevieve

"I missed you too mom."  Bree said.

"Wait, where's Amanda?"

"Oh my God! Is it really you?"

"Yes!" Genevieve said threw her years

"Um, Genevieve, there's something I've got to tell you."  Edward said was they stood up.  Bree knew what he was going to say so she ran over to the group and gave Conner a hug.

"What is it?"

"I never thought I'd see you again."

"Me too.  I'm glad we're together again."

"Yeah...um that might not happen."

"What?  What are you talking about?"

"Genevieve, we've been apart for a very long time.  The girls, grew up, but they needed a mother.  I couldn't do it by myself."  Edward explained

"Oh...oh, I see.  You, you remarried."  Genevieve said and looked down.

"Yes, you understand right?"

"Of course I do.  But you couldn't be strong and wait?"

"Genevieve, please it got so hard just by myself.  Renee has Amanda, and her daughter Janie, and our daughter Ella."  Edward said.  "The girls needed a mother and I wanted them to have other sisters.  When I met Renee and her daughter I knew that the girls also needed a sibling."

"The girls had each other, and they had you.  I agree they needed a mother, maybe it's just me because I waited for you.  I cried everyday because I just wanted you and the girls.  That's all I wanted."

Edward felt terrible.  He knew Genevieve understood, but he knew he had hurt her.  If he dug down deep enough, he knew he still loved Genevieve more than anything. He was in the worst spot ever.

"I just want to see Amanda, make sure she's ok and I'll get out of your life again."  Genevieve said.

"Genevieve, I want you to take back the kingdom.  So you would rule it and so the kids can come visit you." Edward said. "I'll come get you when everything is safe."

"I would like that."

"Guys are you done?"  Bree asked.

"Yeah because we've got to get going."  Mother Goose said.

"Yeah, we are."  Edward said and they walked over to them.

"It is nice to see you again your highness."  Fredrick said and bowed.

"You as well.  Thank you for watching over Genevieve and our kingdoms citizens."  Edward said.

"Your welcome."

"Guys, our ship is in the Bay, you can take the villagers and yourselves back to the kingdom."  Edward said.

"As you wish your majesty."  Frederick said.  Genevieve hugged Bree for one last time.

"Listen to your father.  I'll see you soon."

"Ok.  I love you."

"I love you too."  Genevieve hugged Edward again and they walked back to the kingdom to tell their villagers the great news.

"So, we head to Germany now right?" Red asked. "I'm sorry, I needed to break the silence, we all heard that incredibly awkward conversation."

"I'm sorry dad." Bree said. "At least I got to see mom again."

"Yeah we need to go and you two need to explain everything on the way." Conner said.

"We will." Edward said.

The group walked up to the south tower and Bo Peep pulled the lever. Mother Goose waved her hand over the portal and they jumped in. They were on their way to Germany.

(Hope you liked that chapter for this week. Next one will be when the new year starts. Hope you have a great rest of the year and Merry Christmas!) Disneylove8 😂😎