Love Worth Fighting For

Arthur walked through the palace, making sure he wouldn't be seen by anyone. Well, except for Alex. He was in there for that specific reason.

He walked up the stairs and hid behind a wall, to avoid pirates, and winkie soldiers. Flying monkeys were sitting on the windowsill so he had to distract them by throwing something in the opposite direction so he could run past. While hiding from a card soldier, he walked into a room. He saw Alex looking out a window, but he barley recognized her. Alex noticed that Arthur was there. She could feel his presence. She turned around and smiled at him.

"Hi Arthur." She said with a small smile.

"Alex? What happened?" Arthur asked slowly walking towards her.

"I'm much stronger." Alex said. "I'm so glad your here."

Alex hugged him tightly, and Arthur hugged her back but not as tight. They slowly separated and looked into each other's eyes. But Alex could tell that Arthur was either confused for scared.

"What's wrong Arthur?" Alex said with her arms still around his neck.

"You seem different." Arthur said backing away.

"Arthur, honey. I'm same I was when I first met you." Alex said sounding hurt. "I'm just more powerful now, and I'm doing this so we can have a free world to live in."

"Alex, we would have one to live in, if you weren't fighting for the wrong side." Arthur said.

"Arthur, don't you want to be together?" Alex asked and put her hand on his cheek.

"Of course I do." Arthur said taking her hands into his own. "And I want us to be together. Once I rule Camelot, I would be honored for you to be my queen."

"And I would love too. But I first have to get rid of the people standing in our way." Alex said walking back over to the window.

"Who?" Arthur asked following her.

"My brother, my mother, my friends." Alex said.

"Please explain why they would want to come between us? Arthur asked.

"My brother will be jealous of our love because he can't get anyone to love him, my mother will be protective, and my friends are always relying on me to save them from their problems." Alex said. "Now I need to teach them a lesson."

"Alex this isn't you. What happened to the girl who always saw the good in everyone. The one who was kind, good and,"

"Weak?" Alex said. "I call that weak. I was weak back then. Now I'm strong. If you don't like the way I am now. You can leave."

"Alex, I'm not giving up on you." Arthur said and took her hands in his again.

"Then join me Arthur." Alex said and looked into his eyes lovingly.

"Alex, I can't." Arthur said and backed up. "But I can't say I won't fight for you. I will spend every second of my life, fighting to bring you back to the light."

"SOLDIERS!" Alex yelled. Two card soldiers entered the room. "Escort this intruder out of the palace."

"Yes m'am." The card soldiers said and bowed. They took Arthur by the arms and dragged him out. He struggled to try and get out of their grip but they were to strong.

"ALEX PLEASE!! YOU KNOW BETTER!" Arthur yelled. He quickly got out of their grip and kissed her. The card soldiers grabbed onto him and dragged him out.

Alex was staring at the door way. Her thoughts were changing. Maybe Arthur was right and she wasn't making any sense. It wasn't just her saving the world, it was her friends and brother helping her too. She can't believe she just let Arthur go. Especially since she know knew how much she loved him. He tried to talk her out of being evil, but she didn't listen. She was blinded.

........

The card soldiers threw Arthur out and he fell onto the ground. He quickly stood up and brushed all the dirt and leaves off himself. He walked back over to the tent. He found Bree, Connor, Mother Goose, Red and Jack there.

"Artie! Where were you? We searched the entire park for you." Mother Goose said. "I can't lose you. Your the heir to Camelot, and Merlin would kill me."

"I know, I talked to Alex." Arthur said.

"What?!" Connor said. "What did she say?"

"She's been blinded by the truth." Arthur said. "She's not the same."

"I know. Mother Goose do you know something we can do? Or a spell that can fix her?" Connor asked.

"I think I might." Mother Goose said. "But I'm not sure if it will work."

"Anything will be helpful at this point." Jack said.

"Anything to bring our sweet, lovable Alex back." Red said.

"Anything to bring the love of my life back." Arthur said. Connor then gave Arthur a stern look.

"Well then. Let's go somewhere private away from all these people. How about we go back to that secret park." Mother Goose said.

"Could we actually go back to the blimp. I want to check on Emmerich. Make sure he's doing ok. Also my mom and sisters. I think my dad might want to see them too." Bree said.

"What blimp?" Mother Goose asked.

"Long story. But that will be fine." Connor said. "My mom will want to see me alive."