Trouble on the Plane

The group got on the plane and started to fly to Germany.  Which wasn't going to be a very long flight.

"I hope my mom isn't to worried."  Emmerich said.

"Emmerich when I saw her, she was pretty worried.  She'll be ecstatic to see you.  I'm not to sure about Bo Peep though."  Bree said.

"I'll just explain everything to her, and I'm going to make sure we get off on the right foot."  Bo Peep said.

"So guys, I still haven't heard the story about how you got the stone of love."  Edward said.

"Oh My God!  It was amazing. I saw it all." Red said. Bree looked back and gave Red a look saying "don't!" But Red still went on. "A flying monkey picked Bree up and dropped her, but she grabbed I got the railing and Conner saved her. Then the most romantic part yet. They kissed and that's how the stone appeared."

Bree sat there staring out into outer space. Edward stayed quiet, and Conner felt awkward. He knew Edward was very protective of Bree and he didn't know what he would do to him.

"Bree...why didn't you tell me?" Edward asked.

"Umm, it wasn't important." Bree said and still staring out into space.

"Wasn't important?"

"Uh oh?" Conner mumbled.

"Did you say something Conner?" Edward asked.

Everyone stayed quiet knowing something was about to happen and they didn't want to be apart of it.

"No sir." Conner said.

"Good. Now....WASN'T IMPORTANT!" Edward yelled and it made everyone jump.

"Dad it's not a big deal."

"Yeah it's really not." Maddie said.

"If someone is talking back there, I will drop you off at the next upcoming airport." Edward said. "Bree, never do that again."

"Ok, so what your saying is that I can't have a boyfriend, and I can't get married."

"I'm not saying that. I'm saying that your still to young." Edward said.

"Maybe, but dad, do you want me dead? Because Conner is the one that saved me. If he didn't I wouldn't be here right now, and we needed the stone."

Edward stayed quiet knowing that Bree was right. Bree stared at him waiting for an answer. But he didn't. She looked back at Conner with a worried look. Conner just shrugged his shoulders. Bree looked back at her dad. She hated it when he was mad at her. She thought they were passed all this.

"Dad please. Say something." Bree said.

"Wait...do you hear that?" Edward said.

"What?"

Suddenly, they could hear one of the engines stuttering. It suddenly went quiet. Then the lock on the door unlocked and the door opened wide.

"Don't move anyone." Edward said. They all stayed quiet.

As the plane slowed down the other engine went out. They then plunged down out of the sky and everyone screamed. Everyone's seat belts flew off and they flew out of the plane. They screamed at they plunged down feet by feet. They all thought they were going to die.  The Staff of Magic flew by Conner and he grabbed it.  But by some miracle, two portals opened. Bree and Edward went into the first one and Red, Bo Peep, Emmerich, Mother Goose, Maddie, Jack and Conner fell into the the other one. The portals then disappeared.

...................

Back in the Big Apple, Alex looked at the a bubble she created and inside she saw Conner and the group. She saw them talking inside the plane. She actually felt something inside. She felt jealous. She wanted to be there with them. She had always been part of the team that saved the world. But now she was on the bad side and she didn't know why.

Morina walked in and saw her looking at the bubble she walked next to her and looked at what she was watching.

"What is this? What are you watching." Morina asked.

"My brother and our friends." Alex said. "Their trying to find a way to stop this, and I don't blame them."

"What do you mean?"

"I hurt them. I almost killed my brother, I hurt my friends. Arthur, Arthur I hurt him." Alex said tearing up and she went and looked out the window.

Morina sighed. The powder was wearing off. Alex was more powerful than she thought. She fought it off. She reached into her pocket and felt that she had more of the glass shards.

"Alex...you are evil. Those people hated you. Don't you remember that, they feared you."

"They had a right to because I scared them. I hurt my twin brother. Twice." Alex said. "He's my best friend, I can't believe I did that."

"Alex, if you don't come back and join us here on the right side then I will hurt them." Morina said and snapped her fingers. She had made one of the engines on the plane go out.

"No please...fine I'll stay." Alex said.

Morina smiled and blew some more shards in her face and she inhaled them. She coughed and tried to get them out but it was no use. While she was coughing Morina made the other engine go out and they all went flying out of the plane. Morina smiled and walked out of the room. Alex got up, still with her good mind intact and she made two portals appear and watched her friends fall into them. The second one was an accident, but they were safe. The bubble disappeared and she went back to her evil self.