The Staff Of Magic

Edward walked away from Matthew the reported. All he wanted to do right now was see his wife and three other daughters just to make sure they were ok. He then spotted Connor, Bree, Jack, Red, Arthur, and Mother Goose walking over to the Dolly Llama.

"Wow Connor. This ship is from your story." Mother Goose said.

"Yup, it was actually pretty easy getting it out." Connor said. "Now let's head up and get to the blimp."

"Wait!" Edward said running over.

"Dad, there you are. I was wondering if you wanted to come with us." Bree said.

"Where are you going?" Edward asked.

"We're going to the blimp to form a plan." Red said.

"Yeah, I'll go with you." Edward said. "I'm not letting you out of my sight."

Bree smiled and they all got on the ship. Connor and Mother Goose walked up to the top deck. Lester flew from air and landed next to them.

"Hey Lester!" Mother Goose said and stroked his neck. "So Connor, you know how to fly this thing?"

"Yeah of course I do." Connor said confidently. He might have been confident on the outside but inside he was scared. He didn't really know how to fly a ship on his own. But he had to try. He spun the wheel and the ship shot you into the air. Everyone screamed and held onto the ropes and the side of the ship so they wouldn't fall off. Connor stopped the wheel, and the ship came to a sudden stop.

"WERE YOU TRYING TO KILL US?!" Red screamed.

"Sorry guys. My first time." Connor said.

"You said you knew how." Mother Goose said.

"I may have lied so I could at least try." Connor said.

"Here, I'll take over now." Mother Goose said. Connor nodded and walked down the lower deck and stood next to Bree.

"Sorry." Connor said looking over the railing.

"If your steering is that bad, you'll never get your drivers license." Edward said. "I will never let you drive on the streets."

"Good note thank you." Connor said. "I guess I need more practice."

"You....you need a lot more than practice." Edward said and walked away.

"Sorry about my dad. He's kind of over protective when it comes to me and my sisters." Bree said.

"I understand. That's code for he doesn't like me." Connor said.

"No he likes you..." Bree said and smiled. Connor looked at her with one eyebrow raised. "Ok maybe he doesn't, but he will. Like I said, he's just over protective. When I got back from the Fairytale World. I had discovered why all those people in Germany noticed we were missing."

"I was actually thinking about that. How did all those people know?" Connor asked.

"My dad sent a bunch of his agents to Germany to find us. Good thing they didn't find us at Neuschwanstein Castle." Bree said and nudged Connors shoulder and laughed. Connor smiled and laughed a little too.

"Well, it's kind of good that he did that, because who knows what could have happened." Connor said.

Bree nodded and looked out at the vast horizon. It was beautiful, the sky was a bright blue and was full of white clouds. She could also see the entire city of New York.