Trouble At Home

(TLOS 6 update- ok so not this one, but the real one. I just found out the title for it, it's called Worlds Collide. That title is so perfect and sounds awesome! It comes out July 12th of this year here in the U.S! Ok now onto the chapter. Remember to vote and comment!) Disneylove8 😎🦄

Jack and Red appeared in the blimp. Jack ran up the Goldilocks and kissed her. Goldilocks cried into his shoulder. She was so glad to see him. Jack cried, and looked down and saw Hero lying in her arms sleeping.

"How is he?" Jack asked.

"Not good." Charlotte said.

"Oh no. Poor Hero." Red said and kissed his forehead. Goldilocks carefully handed him to Jack.

"Don't worry we're almost back to the hospital." Beau said. "I can see it, we're about to land."

"Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be fine." Renee said and patted his shoulder. They soon landed and Beau opened the door.

"Ok everyone stay here. I'm going to check the place out to see if it's safe." He said. He walked out and into the hospital.

"So, how's my daughter, and my husband? Are you guys almost done?" Renee asked.

"Their fine. We only need two more stones left." Red said. "Soon all of this will be over."

"What about Conner?"  Charlotte asked.

"He's fine, everyone's fine!" Red said. "Can we focus on the sick child please?!"

Goldilocks started to sob more and Jack sat next to her as they watched their son sleep.

"What's going to happen to him?" Goldilocks asked.

"Don't worry, we have everything inside to treat him. He'll be just fine." Bob said. "Our medicine is much more powerful than the stuff you have. You have magic, we have technology and medicine."

"Goldilocks, your lucky you had him here, and he got sick here. If you were back home, you would be out of luck." Charlotte said.

"I am very grateful. Thank you everyone." Goldilocks said.

"I am as well." Jack said.

"Hey, Beau should have been back by now."  Emgee said.  "I'm going to go find him.

Everyone then heard an ear splitting shriek. The adults stuck their heads out the door, some of the kids cried, some hid and hugged each other at the back of the blimp, and Hero started to cry.

"That sounded like Emgee. Something's wrong." Charlotte said. "Bob, Renee, Jack come with me. The rest of you stay here."

Charlotte, Bob, Renee and Jack walked out of the blimp and into the hospital. They quietly creeped around found nothing.

"Wait...I think I heard something in this room." Renee said. She quietly opened the room and they all gasped and covered their mouths. They saw Beau and Emgee in the corner and they were stone. And they also saw what definitely was Medusa. Good thing her back was facing them.  They quietly closed the door, so they could come up with a plan.

"What are we going to do?" Jack asked.

"Well, what we need for Hero is in there." Bob said. "We're going to have to be super quiet."

"How do we save them?"  Jack asked.

"Doesn't the legend about Medusa state that the only way to save the people who she has been turned to stone is by killing her?"  Renee said.  "I don't really remember, the last time I read the story was in college."