Learning Magic

The Wicked Witch noticed that Morina was lying on the ground unconscious.  She screamed and everyone stopped what they were doing.  The doors of Belvedere Castle shot open and Alex strutted out.  She walked next to Morina and examined her back wound.

"This war will now be on hold."  Alex announced.  Everyone was so confused, Connor expected them call off the entire thing.  But this was weird.  That being said, Captain Hook threw Morina over his shoulder and they walked back inside.

"Don't think this war is over.  It's only just beginning."  Alex said as she walked back into the castle.  All the rest of the Pirates, flying monkeys, winkies, and card soldiers followed her behind and closed the door behind them.

"Well that was a weird ending."  Connor said

"Alex looked terrible!"  Red blurted out and walked over to Connor.  "We've got to fix her and fast."

"I've got to learn magic and fast."  Connor said.  Everyone spotted so many people walking up towards the castle in Aww and frightened looks.

"Agents!  Line up with your weapons out around the castle.  No one is coming in or out of this castle!"  Edward announced.  Some of the CIA agents formed a line around the castle and the rest talked to the press and guided people and tourists out of Central Park. 

"Bree do you know of any place I can practice?"  Connor said.

"I probably do."  A voice said from behind them.  Connor turned around and saw Mother Goose and Arthur.

"Mother Goose!"  Connor said and ran up to her.  "What are you doing here?"

"I was curious about what was going on."  Mother Goose said.  "We visited the Fairytale world first, but it was completely abandoned.  So we came here, and we see all of this."

"Yeah the war has gotten worse."  Connor said.

"Who are you?"  Bree asked Arthur.

"I'm Arthur."  Arthur said.

"Wait the Arthur?  Like the sword in the stone Arthur!"  Bree said excitedly.

"Yeah, I guess."  Arthur said and nodded.

"Oh my gosh!  I loved your story as a kid.  The movie was awesome!"  Bree said.

Arthur laughed and smiled.  "Thank you."

"Your welcome."  Bree said and blushed.  She was really excited to meet a new fairytale character.  Especially her favorite one from childhood.

"So what is he doing here?"  Connor asked wanting Bree to stop talking to Arthur.

"He wanted to see Alex."  Mother Goose said.  "They had a bit of a thing."

"When will Alex stop with the guys?"  Connor said to himself.  "Well listen Arthur, she's not here.  She's been cursed and she's with the villains."

"What?!"  Mother Goose and Arthur said.

"How?"  Arthur said worried.

"A witch named Morina.  But don't worry I have a plan."  Connor said.

"He's going to learn magic."  Bree said.

"Magic?  Why would you need too?"  Mother Goose asked.

"Because Morina said I wouldn't survive if I didn't."  Connor said.  "Besides, I think it's time, and if I get really good, it would help us a bunch."

"Ok, I'll help you."  Mother Goose said.  "Let's go somewhere private."

Mother Goose snapped her fingers and the four appeared in a garden surrounded by healthy green hedges and flowers.

"Wow, what is this place?"  Connor asked.

"It's a magic garden your grandmother made." Mother Goose said. "Only the Fairy Council knows about it."

"This is so cool!" Bree said and walked around and sat on a bench to see the action.

"Now you can train in peace, quiet and privacy." Mother Goose said. "Let's get started."

Mother Goose shot a ball of magic at Connor and he quickly dodged it.

"What was that for?" Connor yelled.

"That's how it's going be while using magic in war." Mother Goose said. "So you'll need to act fast. Arthur show him."

Mother Goose shot a bunch of magic balls at Arthur and he quickly dodged them all.  Bree clapped being very impressed.  Connor crossed his arms.  He didn't like that Arthur was showing off.

"Ok, he can do all those flips.  But he didn't block them with magic."  Connor said.

"True, but that was some good dodging."  Mother Goose said and gave him a thumbs up.  Arthur smiled, seeming very proud of himself.

"Connor dig deep, and I know you can do it."  Mother Goose said.  "Bree come over here."

Bree stood up and walked over to them.

"Ok, lets say someone's in trouble.  Like this kind of trouble."  Mother Goose stepped back and shot a ball of magic at Bree.  Connor reacted quickly and put his hands up to block it.  A bright yellow ball of magic shot out of Connors hands and hit the ball of magic.  They both disappeared.

"There!!  You see...you did it!!"  Mother Goose said.  Bree clapped and hugged him.

"I'm so proud!"  Bree said.  Connor smiled and hugged her back.

"I actually did magic."  Connor said.  "Wow, I never knew I could do that."

"You always could.  You just never tried."  Mother Goose said.

"Good job Connor."  Arthur said and patted him on the back.

"Thanks dude."  Connor said.

"Now you know, how to use it."  Mother Goose said.  "Try again."

Mother Goose made a target appear and Connor hit rapid shots at it with magic.

"Wow, you learn fast."  Mother Goose said.  "That was even faster than your sister."

"Really, I learned something faster than Alex."  Connor said surprised.  "That's never happened before."

"Well, I think you know enough for now."  Mother Goose said.  "Let's head back."

Mother Goose snapped her fingers and they were back where they started.  Edward ran over to them.

"Where have you been Bree?"  Edward asked.

"She was helping me with something."  Connor said.  Edward squinted at Connor.  He didn't like that his daughter was spending time with him.

Arthur walked over to the castle and could see Alex though one of the windows.  He didn't travel all this way not to see her.  He walked around the castle to the back entrance and sneaked past the CIA agents.  Arthur thought that once Alex saw him the curse would be lifted.  So he opened the door and quietly walked in.