Confusion

The Book Huggers were all huddled up in the corner of their hospital room, shivering and extremely scared. They felt like they were in the middle of a horror movie.

Right after the lights went out, the nurse that was with them, ran out to be with her daughter who was in the hospital. So she left the Book Huggers to fend for themselves.

"I can't believe that nurse left us here to die." Cindy said.

"Who did that girl on the intercom sound like to you?" Lindy asked.

"Alex!" They all said, and Wendy mouthed Alex.

"Why would Alex want to kill us?" Cindy asked

"Im not sure girls, but we can take care of ourselves. Don't worry, we'll be fine." Mindy said.

The door soon sung open, and the four girls screamed. The lights turned on and they could hear footsteps coming towards them. They all hugged each other tighter and closed their eyes.

"Book Huggers?" They heard a girl say. The girls opened their eyes and saw Bree right in front of them.

"Bree? What are you doing here?" Mindy asked.

"That's not important right now. Come on we have to go!" Bree said. The Book Huggers stood up and followed her out. By only the light from all their phones they could see many doors had been opened and they were all empty.

"Did evil Alex already get to these rooms?" Lindy asked.

"No, a friend of Connors and I got all these children out already. Their at the front of the hospital." Bree said. "Wait how did you guys know that that was Alex."

"We could tell. She sounded exactly the same as she did a year ago." Cindy said.

"Bree, did you purposely leave us for last?" Mindy asked.

"Of course not. I didn't even know you guys were here." Bree said. "I have one more room to check. Go up to the front, you'll see all the children there."

"I'll take them." A voice said behind them. They turned around and saw Charlotte, Bob, Emmerich, Robin Hood, and the Merry Men.

"Emmerich, Im glad your safe." Bree said and hugged him.

"Bree, I'll take these four and Emmerich up to the front." Charlotte said. "You, Robin Hood and the Merry Men check the last room."

"Robin Hood, and the Merry Men?" Mindy asked confused.

"At your service." Robin Hood said and bowed.

"Bob let's go." Charlotte said. She and Bob led the Book Huggers, and Emmerich to the front of the hospital to meet Auburn Sally.

Bree, Robin Hood and The Merry Men walked up a flight of stairs to the second wing of the hospital. The second wing was used for surgery, and had five rooms. One was for patients who were supposed to be watched very carefully.

"So are you the Sorcerers Sorceress?" Robin Hood asked.

"Who's the Sorcerer?" Bree asked.

"Connor Bailey." Little John said. That made Bree blush and smile. She didn't really think about of Connor as her potential boyfriend a lot, but as a guy she had a major crush on and went on an amazing adventure with. But whenever his name got brought up in conversation she now always blushed and smiled.

"Im not sure. We haven't even talked in a while." Bree said. "Look there's the room."

The group walked up to it, and Robin Hood opened the door. Bree turned on the light and gasped. There was four people in there that she did not expect to see. It was her mother and her three sisters.