Deal Making

The flying monkeys threw Mother Goose into a window and she landed on a ruff carpet. She struggled to get up, and she saw right in front of her was The Wicked Witch, The Queen of Hearts, and Captain Hook.  She rolled her eyes and stood up.

"Ok, what do you people want?"  Mother Goose asked.

"We want to make a deal with you."  Captain Hook said.  "But first, heal Morina."

"Why would I?  And why didn't my magic work on your monkeys with wings?"

"Because I protected them with my magic."  The Wicked Witch said and pointed to her hat.

"Of course."  Mother Goose mumbled and put her hands on her hips.

"Your going to heal Morina or else we're going to hurt you precious over sized goose."  The Queen Of Hearts said and snapped her fingers.  A Card Soldier came in pulling Lester on a leash that was attached to a muzzle that was around his beak.  Lester tried to get away, but the soldier was too strong.

"Lester."

"If you don't heal Morina right now...your goose will die."  Captain Hook said.  The Queen of Hearts got an axe and the soldier held down Lesters neck.  He struggled to get out of his grip but he couldn't.

"FINE!  I'll do it!  Just, don't hurt him."  Mother Goose said.

"Fix her!"  Captain Hook yelled.

Mother Goose walked over to Morina who was on a cot on the other side of the room, while also keeping an eye on  Lester.  Mother Goose waved her hand over Morina and she instantly woke up, and the hole in her chest was healed.

"What happened?  Who hurt me?"  Morina asked as she sat up.

"A girl, who had no fighting experience or magic."  The Wicked Witch said.

"Now let Lester go."  Mother Goose said.  The Queen of Hearts set down her axe and took the muzzle off of him.  He ran behind Mother Goose.  "Lester go, now."

Lester nodded and flew out the window.

"Can I leave now?"

"No, you can't.  We need another thing from you."  Captain Hook said.   "Where are your friends going?"

"I don't have to tell you."  Mother Goose said.

"Actually you do.  We have other ways of making you talk."  Morina said and walked over to her.  "Like that thing your hiding here in this world.  Oh yeah, I know about that.  You definitely wouldn't want anything happening to that.  Would you?"

Mother Goose was now pale, she had never been this frightened in her life.  She had been secretly hiding something in this world for years, and no one knew about it.  Not even the Fairy Council.  The only person who had ever known was her best friend, The Fairy Godmother.

"What do you want now?"

"Perfect...first answer the question.  Why were your friends leaving?"  Morina asked.

"They were leaving to get on a plane.  A flying machine they have here."

"And why were they?"  The Queen of Hearts asked.

"We have plans, to make a powerful staff."  Mother Goose strained to say.  She couldn't believe she exposed that important information.

"That's all we needed to know.  Now here's the task we need you to complete."  Morina said.  "We're going to let you go back to your friends, but when you finish building the staff...you take it, and bring it to us.  Got it?  Or do you want you precious little package to be destroyed?"

"Oh please don't!! Fine I'll do it."  Mother Goose said with tears rolling down her eyes.

"I've never seen you like this Mother Goose.  It's very satisfying."  Morina said and smiled.  "It was nice talking to you Mother Goose.  We'll see you soon."

Mother Goose wiped away her tears and disappeared from the room. 

......

"Ugh!  How much longer?  These straps around me are so dirty, and they stink."  Red complained from her seat on the plane.

"It'll be a while Red.  It's only been an hour."  Bree said.

A bright flash went off in the back of the plane.  Mother Goose appeared.

"What happened back there?"  Edward asked.

"Mother Goose!  What happened?"  Conner asked.  "Did they do anything?"

"I quickly escaped before they could do anything.  Mother Goose said and quickly strapped herself in the last seat in the plane.  "So, how much longer?"