The New York War

Connor walked back over to Auburn Sally and Admiral Jacobson, and he looked upon the horizon and he could see that they were just about to hit the Statue Of Liberty.  Auburn Sally quickly steered the wheel to the right and they made a sharp turn.

"That was a close one."  Bree said and walked over to Connor.  "I can see Central Park from here.  So do we land, or stay in the sky?"

"There's a pond right there, we can land in there."  Connor said looking through a telescope.

"Look!  I see Captain Hooks ship."  Peter Pan said.  "Let's attack them!"

"Not yet.  OK EVERYONE HERES THE PLAN."  Connor announced to everyone.  "We are going to land, and from what I can see is that the army is already here.  So we'll have to act fast.  This is what your here to do.  I believe in all of you.  Right now I'm going to the blimp to tell our friends in there the plan."

"Connor how are you getting over there?"  Bree asked.

"Lester of course."  Connor said.  Once Lester heard his name he flew over to Connor. "I'll be back."

Connor waved to Beau who he could see through the front windows of the blimp. Beau saw him and waved back. Connor then signaled him to open the exit door on the top of the blimp. Beau gave him a thumbs up and he pushed a button on the console. The top door slowly opened.

"Ok, guys I'll be back." Connor said. He got on Lester and flew into the top door and into the blimp.

"Ok Beau, we're in New York. So all I need you to do is stay here in the sky where it's safe." Connor said. "I don't know what will happen. I might actually ask you to head to somewhere else for more safety."

"Ok that sounds good." Beau said.

"How are all of you doing?" Connor asked. Everyone talked at the same time he couldn't make out what they were saying. He looked in the corner and found Goldilocks sleeping holding Hero who was also out cold.

"Hi Connor." A voice he recognized said. He turned around and saw all four Book Huggers.

"WHAT ARE YOU FOUR DOING HERE?" Connor yelled.

"We knew you were in another dimension the entire time." Mindy said.

"We saw that pirate ship land in your pool." Cindy said.

"But then we passed out." Lindy said. "That's how we ended up in the hospital."

"Mom! Why didn't you tell me they were in the hospital? I would have told you to release them. They are the last people I want in the middle of this." Connor said.

"Well, I'm offended." Mindy said and dramatically put her hand on her chest.

"Connor, their here now and there nothing that can change that." Charlotte said.

"Yeah, unless you put them in the middle of the war." Emgee said. Connor then smiled and looked at them.

"You wouldn't." Lindy said.

"I wouldn't, I was joking." Connor said. "Even though you guys are a real pain in the butt...I wouldn't put you in that position."

"That's sweet." Cindy said. "You better not."

"Connor!" Emmerich said and ran to him. "Are we safe yet?"

"Not yet Emmerich. Don't worry though, you'll be safe here." Connor said. He could tell that Emmerich was still really shaken up from all the chaos with Lloyd. "Ok, guys. Wish us luck." Connor pulled up on the rains and he didn't budge. "What's wrong bud?"