The Stone Of Love

Red left the bathroom with a huge smile on her face. She went and sat at the table and kept on smiling. Everyone looked at her with weird faces.

"Red, are you ok?" Jack asked.

"I just had the best conversation ever!" Red said and took a bite of chicken with a smile still on her face

"In the bathroom?" Emmerich asked confused.

"Yes!" Red said still smiling. Everyone looked at each other so confused. All that ended when they heard a loud screech from outside. Conner ran over to the window and gasped. He could see that a bunch of flying monkeys were attacking the Eiffel Tower, and a bunch of people.

"Their here. Bo Peep, Emmerich, Bree stay here the rest of you come with me." Conner said. Edward grabbed his gun, and Jack grabbed his axe. Mother Goose created swords for Maddie, Red and herself.

"Wait, why can't I come?"  Bree asked getting up from her chair.

"Bree please.  Please stay here, I don't want you getting hurt."  Conner said.

"Bree, he's right."  Edward said.

"Are you actually agreeing with me?"  Conner asked surprise.

"Yes, but don't get used to it."  Edward said.  "Bree, just stay here."

Bree groaned and sat back down. Conner felt bad. He knew how much she wanted to help, but he didn't want her to be in danger. They all left the apartment building and they had to immediately duck down because a flying monkey was about to attack them.

"Oh my God! What the heck is going on?" Jack said.

"Look a bunch of them are one top of the Eiffel Tower, they must be hiding something there." Conner said. "Lets go."

They all ran and dodged the flying monkeys and got to the Eiffel Tower. They ran all the way to the elevator and it quickly closed.

"Why do you think all these things are happening? First pirates and now this." Red asked.

"I don't know." Maddie said. "It's very weird."

Mother Goose stayed quiet not wanting to reveal what she knew. If they did, it would never be the same.

Back at the apartment....

Bo Peep wanted to really bond with Emmerich since she found out he was her son. They didn't have much time together and they were now alone. She went over to the couch where Emmerich was sitting and she sat next to him.

"Emmerich are you ok?" Bo Peep asked him.

"I'm fine. I just want to see my mom right now." Emmerich said. He quickly realized who he was talking to and quickly re worded it. "I mean my Adoptive Mother."

"Emmerich...it's ok. She is your mom. She's the one who raised you. I don't really know you. She does. I'm just your biological mother." Bo Peep said. "But I would really like to get to know you with the little time we have."

"I want to as well. Even though I haven't known you for very long. I really want to get to know you." Emmerich said and smiled. Bo Peep smiled as well and even had a little tear. Emmerich then attacked her in a huge hug. Bo Peep started to cry even more as she hugged her son back.