Chapter ~ 1 ~

Naeun's POV...

*Riiiiiing* *Riiiiiiiing*

I rolled on my bed and graoned.

Another day of school -_-

I stood up and did my usual morning routine, and after that i went downstairs to eat breakfast. I saw my mom cooking in the kitchen, so i came up to her and hugged her back.

She chuckled "Aigoo... you're awake! Here the pancake is almost cooked, just wait for a sec."

I nodded and started playing with my phone. I was playing slither.io (a/n: idk if you guys know this game. If you don't i suggest playing this because it's awesome and addicting. For those who doesn't like snakes, then i suggest not playing it, but it's not that gross, it's cute actually. But it's you're choice!), i was ranked 2 almost on rank 1 i just need to trap or kill a lot of snakes.

I smell something good infront of me, i put my phone down and started eating my pancakes. Once i was done eating, i brushed my teeth. I put on my shoes, grabbed my bag, and ready to go.

"MOM! I'M GOING NOW! LOVE YOUUU....!" what? I'm too lazy to go to the kitchen, ok?

I shut the door behind me and i walked to school
( a/n: her school is 'School of performing arts' SOPA) with my earphones in my ear. I was listening to Exo's Monster
(A/n: this song is da bomb!!!) That was my 2nd favorite song. I always listen to it and i never got tired of it.

~

School... ~

"Hey! Naeun, over here!" That's minji. My bestest friend. She's really kind and smart. But don't mess with her, she might do something reaaaaaaally unbelievable.

"Hey! What's up?" I said while walking towards her.
"Nothing much. I just have no one to talk to." She grinned.

"Should we get to class now?" I said. Minji and I have all the same class except for P.E, But it's ok i can handle it. i got this.

We entered our room and only us two were here. So i sat on my seat, and minji's seat was far away from mine. I can't talk to her.

I put my earphones in my ear and listened to music. I took my book out and started reading. Then i saw minji beside me smiling.

"Why are you here?" I said while looking at my book.
"Tss... can you stop reading for a while and talk to me?" She whined. I put my book down and listened to her stories.

The bell rang and it's time for class. Minji went back to her seat, and students coming in. There was an empty seat beside me. But i didn't mind it.

*Class starts*

"So we will be having new students today. Please treat them nicely." Mr. Lee said. Them? So there's more than one students? Oh man.

"Boys come in!" Boys? BOYS??? are you kidding me? I hope one of them won't sit beside me. I bet they're annoying. -_-

The door opened and there i saw 7 boys standing in the front. All of them looked familiar.

"Boys please introduce yourself." Said Mr. Lee

"Hello, my name is kim namjoon. Call me RM." He smiled and that showed his dimples.

"Hi, my name is kim seokjin. For short call me jin."

"Hi, my name is jung hoseok. Feel free to call me jhope." He smiled.

"Hello, my name is Min yoongi. Suga for short" he said with a bored expression.

"Hello, my name is Park jimin." He said and smiled.

"Hello, my name is kim taehyung. Call me V." He did a peace sign.

"Hello, my name is Jeon jungkook." I was shocked, it's him. Is that really him?

"Ok boys, go take a seat." Mr. Lee said.

Jungkook's POV...
(Rewind)

"Boys come in!" Our new teacher said. We went inside and stood at the front. We introduced ourselves.

There i saw the person that i hurt.

We finished introducing ourselves, and teacher, i beleive his name is Mr. Lee said to take a seat.

I was about to sit beside Naeun, but V hyung beat me to it. So i sat behind them since it's the only seat left.

Mr. Lee soon started teaching, and i was distracted by V hyung and Naeun's actions. I guess they became friends now. Huh?

* Class ends*

Naeun's POV...

*Riiiiiiing*

Oh! It's time for lunch. Yay!

I grabbed all my stuff and ready to go to the cafeteria.

Suddenly, i felt a hand on my wrist and that made my books fall on the ground. I turned around and saw the boy i didn't want to see forever.

"Hey, can we talk?" He said.
"Oh, sorry. We can't someone is waiting for me at the cafeteria. Maybe we can talk next time. Or never." I muttered the last part so he couldn't hear.

I picked up all my books and headed my way out to the cafeteria.

I got my food first before finding my bestfriend. Because She would ask me for food.

I saw Minji sitting on our usual table. I sat beside her, and as soon as i sat down, she grabbed my sandwich and ate it.

"Why do you keep on taking my food? Don't you have some?" I said to her.

"I do, but i finished them already" she said while munching the sandwich.

What to do? I have nothing to eat except for this candy. I want fast food for lunch.

I put my head down for a moment, while Minji is still eating.

I felt a person sat beside me, so i lifted my head up and saw V. His face was an inch away from mine. I quickly looked away, and cleared my throat.

"So... umm... what are you doing here?" I asked.
"Idk" he said, and i gave him a poker face.
"Are you hungry? Because it Looks like you haven't eaten anything at all." He added.

"How can you tell?
He looked at Minji eating, and looked back at me. I nodded and laughed.

"Here eat this." He held the kimchi with chopsticks infront of my mouth and i gladly ate it since I'm really hungry.

Idk why, but we just met today and were close now. Besides, i want a guy bestfriend.

-

- skips to dismissal -

-

*Riiiiiing*

The bell rang again and now it's time to go home.

I am now currently at my locker putting my stuff away.
I felt an arm around my shoulders, I turned around and saw V.

"Oh hey!" I smiled.

"Hey! Wanna hangout with me and my hyungs later. I know we just met and all, but please? I really wanna be friends with you." He said with a puppy face.

"Ok can i invite Minji too?" I asked.

He nodded. Then i put my arms on his shoulders and hugged him.

"See you later V oppa." (a/n: Can we pretend that V's older than naeun? But V's birthday is still in December though.)
He hugged me back, then pulled away afer a couple of seconds.

I waved at him and walked away.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I hope you guys like this story. This is my first fanfiction so there might be misspelled words and typos. If there is please feel free to comment.

~~~~~~

Vote
comment