Chapter ~24~

Naeun's POV...

5 months later...

Day by day, months and months, Jungkook and I have been in a better relationship than before. He's always sweet, he comforts me, we cuddle. And i like it. ^_^

He always Visits me. And him and my grandma became close too, like best friends. They always talk whenever he comes to visit, and it somehow makes me... Jealous.

I know its weird when your jealous because your boyfriend talks a lot with your grandma... its just that you know? ... sometimes he ignores me.

I am on my bed right now, scrolling through my instagram account. I liked all the photos in my feed, and soon i turned off my phone and i took a short nap.

Naeun's grandma POV...

I was in kitchen preparing for a snack, until the doorbell rang. I took my apron off and opened the door. I got surprised to see a messy looking Jungkook.

"Oh my! What happened?!" I said with my hands on his face, checking him.

"Come. Sit down" I Pat the empty spot beside me, and he sat down.

"So... mind telling me what happened?" I asked. "M-my parents wanted me to study a-abroad." He sobbed. I hugged him. "Awe... it's ok, dear. How are you gonna tell Naeun about this?"

He kept quiet and stared at Naeun's big picture on the wall.

I rubbed his back and I stood up and went to get snacks. I placed them in the table and we started eating.

We talked and talked, until we heard a yawn behind us.

"Oh! What are you doing here Jungkook?" Naeun asked. "Just wanted to visit my beautiful girlfriend." He said and smiled.

I know there was sadness in his eyes, but he doesn't wanna show it.

Sighs... kids these days...

Naeun's POV...

Why does Jungkook's eyes look swollen? Something's wrong.

"Jungkook can we talk???" I said and he nodded. We went to the park and we sat down on the bench near by the playground.

"Mind telling me of what's wrong?" I asked, facing him. He sighed and opened his mouth but nothing came out.

"Are you ok? You know you can tell me everything right? I'm here for you." I said and hugged him. I can't see him crying. It makes me want to cry too.

"My parents told me that I should a-abroad. I was gonna say no but they s-said I don't have a choice." He said.

I felt hurt. Sad.

I don't want him to leave but if it's for his studies then of course. But I don't want him to leave me, and all the memories we had.

"Ok, how about this. You, promise me that when you go there we will keep in touch. Let us tell each other everything. No secrets. Arraseo?" I said to cheer him up a little.

He nodded and pulled me in hug. "But it won't be the same because you're not there beside me." He said sadly.

I wanted to cry but I have to stay strong.

"When are you leaving?" I asked, feeling nervous.

"Tomorrow evening" he said.  "WHAT?! That early?" I said sadly. He nodded once again.

"Tomorrow, can we have a date one last time? Before you go?" He said. My eyes watery, But I was able to hold them back.

He smiled and we hugged again. Soon he took me home and he went home as well.

As soon as I entered my room, I plopped on my bed and sighed. I thought about our good memories since we met each other.

Everytime I think of a funny scene I would laugh. I look like a crazy person right now. Laughing by herself.

I kept looking back at our memories together, still laughing. I want to be strong for our relationship right now, but then I felt tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I love you, jungkook."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waaaaaahh!!! Soooorrry I am soo sorry I just updated today. Huhuhu!!! I'm so sorry again guys!!!

I haven't updated for like a month or two. And now that I updtaed, this chapter is so short too. I'm really sorry guys!

I'll try my best to update as soon as I can. But I chat promise that.

Sorry again

Sorry for missing letters, misspelled words, missing words, and typos

~~~
Chapter 24 = √
~~~

VOTE
&
COMMENT