Chapter ~ 4 ~

Minji's POV...
(Rewind to when Naeun texted her)

Naeun said were going somewhere.

I got off my phone and looked for something to wear.

I found a button up shirt, and leggings. I paired it my white Vans and a purse.

My phone vibrated and i answered the call.

It was V.

He asked me for my phone number and Naeun's phone number earlier at school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: yeoboseyo?

V: Hi, Minji! Is it ok if Jungkook picks you up?

Me: What? Jungkook? Wait, where are we going anywa-

*tooot* *tooot* *tooot*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aish! He hung up.

I waited for Jungkook to pick me up.

I heard an engine outside, so i stood up and opened the door. I saw jungkook standing by his car, while looking at me.

"Hi, Minji!" He said opening the door for me.

I just smiled not wanting to talk to him.
After what he did to my best friend, i can't forgive him.
Unless he gives me an explanation. I'm fine with that.

I buckled up my seat belt, and he started the engine. He drove of to somewhere. And all i could see was trees everywhere.

Where exactly are we going?

"So... it's been long since I've talked to both of you. How are you guys doing?" He said, trying to start a conversation.

"Fine." I said while looking at the window.

"Look. I know that Naeun is still mad at me, ok? I'm sorry. If you let me expla-" i cut him of.

"Jungkook, please! Don't try and bring it up!" I said looking at him.

He stopped the car on the side.

"I'm not! I was just trying to apologize for all the things that i have done before!"

"Apologize to Naeun and not me. SHE was the one that got hurt. SHE was the girl that YOU hurt... SHE was the one that locked herself in her room for almost a month. She was afraid of going back to school again. She was afraid she would get bullied by the guys again. Naeun was the bravest girl that I've ever met." i stopped for a while and wiped my tears away.