Chapter ~10~

Naeun's POV...

I kind of feel bad for Taehyung, he has to clean every bathroom in this school. That's why i volunteered to clean the girls bathroom.

Few moments later, Mrs. Kwon came back with all the cleaning stuff.

The three of us started walking to the bathroom near the lobby. Leaving jimin alone in the detention room.

"Ok. I'll leave you two here. I'll be back in 3 hours. Then you can leave." She said and walked away.

Taehyung and I laughed when she was out of our sight. I entered the girls bathroom while He entered the boys bathroom.

I started with the garbage, then the stalls, and after that the floor.

I finished and went to another bathroom. There are 4 bathrooms all in all in this school. It's pretty big.

I did the same with the other 3 and went back to the detention room.

I saw jimin sleeping cutely, and i listened to music.

Why isn't he back yet...?

I went outside and checked the boys bathroom.

Should i go in and help him?

I made a choice and entered the bathroom. I saw him cleaning one of the stalls while whining.

"Uuugh!!! Why is this so dirty???" He whined. I covered my nose because of the stink.

He exit the stall holding a garbage bag. Full of tissues and other stuff.

"I gotta admit the boys bathroom is stinkier than the Girls bathroom." I said and he flinched.

"Oh? I didn't see you there Naeun." He said and we exited the bathroom.

"Nothing i just wanna help you." I said.

"There's one more bathroom i have to clean. Help me please?" He begged. I laughed and we made our way to the last bathroom.

I took out the garbage first and after that i mopped the floor. While he cleaned the toilet.

I finished mopping and at the same time he finished cleaning.

The floor was still wet and were walking on it. I tried to push the cart full of cleaning materials out. But it's too heavy because of the garbage too.

I tried pushing again but my feet slipped and that made me fall.

I saw Taehyung trying to catch me but he failed because i fell hard on the floor while i closed my eyes.

I felt something heavy on me so i opened my eyes. I saw a blushing Taehyung.

I felt my cheeks burning amd he stood up quickly. He took his hand out to help me stand and i gladly accepted it.

Taehyung's POV...

I tried catching her but i failed and that made my feet slipped.

I was on top of her. I can tell i was blushing because my cheeks are hot.

I stood up quickly and helped her up. She rubbed her head snd i pushed the cart out.

My heart was beating fast...

I hope she didn't hear it...

The both of us went back to the detention room and we saw jimin sleeping.

I sat down on one of the chairs and read a book.
While on the other hand Naeun was listening to music.

What happened earlier was embarrassing...

I tried not to think about it, but that scene keeps on popping up in my mind.

Author's POV...

Mrs. Kwon opened the door and three students stood up bowing to her.

"You kids can leave now." She said. One by one, they bowed to her snd walked out of the door.

"How was the cleaning guys?" Jimin said and yawned.

"It's ok. Man! Your guys's bathroom stinks!" Naeun said with a disgusting face.

The three of us laughed.

It is now 7:15 pm

"Do you guys want to eat first then i can send you guys home?" Taehyung said.

Jimin and i nodded, and we went to the nearest convenience store.

We ate ramen and talked about stuff.

---

We finished eating and Taehyung drove both of us home.

"Bye jimin. See you tomorrow!!" I said and gave him my eyesmile.

He waved and walked in to his house.

Taehyung drove me home.

"Bye! Goodnight" he said and smiled. I waved to him and said "Bye! Thank you!"

I walked in my house and got ready for bed.

I stared at my ceiling and soon everything blacked out.

-
-
-

"I love you! Please be mine" xxx said

"I'll be your's... forever!" I replied.

~

I slapped him. How could he do this to me?!?

That bastard.

I walked out of his house and ran away.

I found the place that is very special to me across the road.

I crossed but suddenly...

Beeeeeeeeep

I felt the cold hard ground on my skin.

Everyone crowded around me.

"Someone call the ambulance!!!"

That was all i heard before everything blacked out.

-
-
-

I woke up.

It was still dark. Who was that guy in my dream. Wait no erase that.

Who is that guy in my nightmare.

I turned my lamp on and checked the time.

I layed down on my bed and thought about the nightmare i had.

"Who are you?" I whispered.

My eyes felt heavy, and i decided to go to sleep.

××××××××××

UPDAAAATEEE!!!!

Who do you think the guy is?

-

Sorry if there are missing letters, misspelled words, missing words, and typos.

~~~

Chapter 10 = √

~~~

VOTE

COMMENT