Chapter ~12~

Naeun's POV...

2 months later...

I happily ate my breakfast (but it's almost lunch), and went on my phone. I, then heard the doorbell rang. I walked to the door and I peeked through the peephole.

I saw my parents holding their luggages, waiting for me to open the door.

I jumped and opened the door. They greeted me with a smile, and i hugged them.

"I miss you so much, mom and dad." I said and kissed their cheeks.

"Awe, i miss you too sweet heart." My dad said and hugged me one more time.

"How was work?" I asked and walked to the kitchen to make food.

"It's going pretty well. We hired some people we know to handle it while were Gone." My mom said and she helped cook.

"While your gone? You guys are leaving again?" I said and looked at both of them.

"Yes, dear. Were leaving in a month to U.S." My dad said. Well, at least i have a month with them.

"I understand." I said and continued cooking. "By the way, we got you something. Meet me upstairs in our room later." My mom said. I smiled at them and in a few minutes, the food finished.

The table is set, and mom and dad happily ate their lunch. "Aren't you gonna eat, sweetheart?" Mom asked. I shooked my head and told them that i just ate.

They started eating again, and i watched them happily.

Soon, they finished eating and put their plates in the sink. I remembered what mom told me...

"By the way, we got you something. Meet me upstairs in our room later."

I went up the stairs to their room, and opened the door.
I saw my parents on their bed cuddling with eachother.

Awwwee... how cute

Their bedroom is huge so i have to walk 5 meters to their bed.

"Oh, you're here!" My mom said and stood up. "She grabbed something from her luggage and and gave it to me. I opened it and it was a beautiful necklace with a heart that says 'mom💜dad'. I smiled and hugged the two of them.

"Now, whenever you wear this necklace, you can think of both of us when we go somewhere far away." My dad said and kissed my forehead.

"Thanks mom and dad! I love you guys!" I said and hugged them once again.

I walked out of their bedroom to let them rest, and i entered to mine.

I sat on my spinny chair near my desk and went on my phone.

Suddenly i got a text message from Minji.

~~~~~

From: Minjiii
sent 12:57 pm

Hi! Can we hangout? I'm bored.

Seen

To: Minjiii
sent 12:58 pm

Ok, sure! Where will we meet?

Seen

From: Minjiii
Sent 12:58 pm

Yay! Let's meet at the mall. Do you want me to call the BTS members to accompany us?

Seen

To: Minjiii
sent 12:58

Mall it is! It's up to you if you want them to come or not.