Chapter ~ 2 ~

Jungkook's POV...
(Rewind to when the bell rang for lunch)

*Riiiiiiing*

It's time for lunch. I should ask Naeun to eat lunch with me and my hyungs.

But what if she says No? I mean years ago I did Something...
Something that made her upset, and hurt.

But it's worth a try, right? .......

(A/n: you guys already know what happened here.)

I heard her mutter the last words.

'Or never'

'Or never'

'Or never'

I stood there staring at her back figure.

*Flashback 7 years ago*
(A/n: they are 10 years old)

I was with Naeun, my friend.
School was over so i walked her to the school entrance/exit.

"Naeun, can you wait for me here. I forgot Something in the classroom, I'll be Right back."

She nodded.

I didn't really forget anything, i lied.

I walked to where my hyungs are and told them that she's waiting.

They all nodded, and we walked to where she is.

We brought eggs dozens of eggs, we have flour, and oil.

"Yah!" namjoon hyung yelled at her.
She turned around. And my hyung started throwing her eggs. I stood there staring at her, she was struggling. I wanted to run to her and hug her. But i can't.

"Yah! Jungkook! We finished with the eggs! Now you pour her some flour. Go!" Jin hyung whispered.

'I'm sorry, Naeun-ah. I have to do this'

I walked up to her. I stopped my tracks and looked at her for a second.

She looked at me... scared!

-im sorry- ... i mouthed

I saw her tears fall. I really want to hug her tight, and run away from this situation.

But i have to do this.

I poured the flour on her hair and her body. She cried more. Jimin hyung stood next to me and poured the oil to her.

She ran away. My hyungs were busy laughing. While me, I'm just here standing, looking at the ground and i started to feel guilty.

'I should've done what i wanted. Now i will probably loose her'

I saw her fall and i ran up to her and i tried to help her up. But she ignored my hands, and stood up by herself.

She was going to fall when i held her in my arms.

She looked at me with a mad expression, she slapped my hand away and she walked weakly all the way to her house with bloody knees.

"Yah! Jungkook-ah! Welcome to BTS!" they all shouted.

I weakly smiled, and we all did a group hug.

*flashback ends*

My hyungs didn't know that Naeun was my friend in elementary. I didn't want to bully her. But i wanted to join their group, so i have no choice but to bully her.

TBC

××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: Chp. 2 √

Short chapter update.

I hope you like this chapter. I'm sorry if there are misspelled words and missing letters. I'll try my best next time.

Vote
Comment